Nextflix New Show "The Push" Will Make Someone Kill

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know this show might sounds silly but I am very curious on this. The premise is based on the Milgram Experment where it show people will do shit they do want to just because they are told by a boss type person. It looks at how human will go against better judgement if the guilt can be passed on to someone else.

I have to watch this. I know people will think the whole thing is fake but I hope it was a real.

I have always found the milgram experment and the stanford one awesome and the whole study of why we are is great amd needed.

British people? If I wanted that I'd turn on PBS.

It was definitely a real infact welcome to the desert of a real

I watched this show last night. If nothing else, it was an entertaining hour.

I have not googled anything to find out if it was real or not, but I can say it has a very "reality show" feel to it, where some shit that happens just seems too unlikely to be real. Again, I have no evidence. It just felt more like TV than science.

Oh, and if you've seen it, do everyone a favor and use spoiler tags if you're going to talk about the end.

I watched this the other day, thought it was quite good.

Looks interesting, I’ll check it out.

I remember seeing this video a little while back that was really interesting where they sat people in a room with a cat in a box and told them not to press the button on the box or the cat would die, then they left the person alone in the room for hours, and eventually pretty much everyone pressed the button. I don’t think the cat really died, but they let the people believe it did.

Yeah, I have seen this quite a few times.

It is weird because it was on Derren Brown's YT channel for the longest time. I guessed they figured it should be monetized since it's so good.

I have also seen Derren Brown performing live in London.

Anyways, all he is demonstrating is a microcosm of what happens to us on a global scale.

Don't open unless you watched it.

I just watched it and I'm not sold on the reactions of the subjects when they find out it's a set up. One guy takes less than half a second to smile like her heard a funny knock knock joke. A second ago he thought he committed murder. Just seemed off. It was entertaining though, I'll just leave it at that I suppose.

I was suprised how easy it was. Just like the assassin one he did. Scary.

Back