Next X-Men movie villian should be Omega Red...

First time i saw him when i was playing playstation 1 x-men children of the atoms back in the late 90's .havent seen him on tv lol

The true question is...do we really need another X-Men movie already?
Considering how wrong Apocalypse was and my zero interest in Phoenix, I'd say i almost need one to wash this shit out of my brain.

Mr. Sinister would fuck up Omega Red. I think Colossus kicked Red's ass back in the day.

After Apocalypse, omega red would be pretty weak. I nominate Onslaught.

rsz_1695879_47.jpg

I hope Singer gets blasted by laser beams for offing Cyclops.

There still hasn't been a Mr Sinister, right? Or have I blocked it from my memory?

Jessica Chastain is playing “Ms. Sinister” in the new movie.

X-Men-Dark-Phoenix-Jessica-Chastain-Miss-Sinister.jpg
Ah crap, i forgot about that. I just don't like her, so her playing that character is extra annoying.

No more xmen movies till Disney is making them!

Then they can develop the story and villains instead of just slapping random characters into a film.

I am already prepared to be massively disappointed with the upcoming turd of a film shitting on the dark pheonix saga once again.

omega red from the 90's cartoon was excellent I don't think the retarded writers and animators of 2018 can do him justice.

omega red from the 90's cartoon was excellent I don't think the retarded writers and animators of 2018 can do him justice.

I liked the cartoon Mr. Sinister a lot.

I think Stryfe and MLF would be interesting but the movie could never explain
techno organic virus, Cable, Clan Askani and Apocalypse ruling the future in 2 hours.

Considering how wrong Apocalypse was and my zero interest in Phoenix, I'd say i almost need one to wash this shit out of my brain.

I loved First Class and DoFP. Apocalypse was an unforgivable waste of talented actors and one of the GOAT Super Villains. I doubt I'll be watching Phoenix in the cinema.

I loved First Class and DoFP. Apocalypse was an unforgivable waste of talented actors and one of the GOAT Super Villains. I doubt I'll be watching Phoenix in the cinema.
I didnt watch Apocalypse in the cinemas! I intentionally streamed it and even then, i didnt do it right away.

When they released the suit, the casting, the 4 horsemen, it got deserved demeaning uproar. Fuck, they coupled those pics with comic con pics with amazing Apocalypse getups. I foolishly hoped and EXPECTED that theyd listen to the feedback and change it.

I didnt watch Apocalypse in the cinemas! I intentionally streamed it and even then, i didnt do it right away.

When they released the suit, the casting, the 4 horsemen, it got deserved demeaning uproar. Fuck, they coupled those pics with comic con pics with amazing Apocalypse getups. I foolishly hoped and EXPECTED that theyd listen to the feedback and change it.

It was so fucking bad I went back to the cinema the following week and watched Civil War a second time, just to remind myself how good comic book movies can be.

Back