Next season would have been the perfect time to insert Jimmy Garoppolo, he was Brady 2.0.

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
jimmy-tom.jpg

Jimmy Garoppolo beat the Jaguars with the 49ers. I repeat, Jimmy Garoppolo beat the Jaguars defense with the 49ers. Imagine what he would have done with Gronk and co.. Jimmy G. is currently undefeated since starting, 7-0 with the forth phucking niners.

Brady is the GOAT QB but he is only going to get worse with age. The Patriots had a QB in Jimmy Garoppolo who could have probably gave them 5+ more championships, but they traded him away for a past his prime Great. Thanks Robert Kraft.

The 9'ers have a QB and a really good offensive minded HC. I think they should win at least 9 games next year. Thank you Tom Brady for forcing Jimmy out.

The 9'ers have a QB and a really good offensive minded HC. I think they should win at least 9 games next year. Thank you Tom Brady for forcing Jimmy out.

Only 9 wins? Jimmy G was undefeated with the current team and he had 7 wins. They have so much cap that they are going to be able to make big moves in the offseason. 49ers may make it to the big show.

Lets wait until next season when every team he faces will be playing for something before we all pass judgement on Garapollo

jimmy-tom.jpg

Jimmy Garoppolo beat the Jaguars with the 49ers. I repeat, Jimmy Garoppolo beat the Jaguars defense with the 49ers. Imagine what he would have done with Gronk and co.. Jimmy G. is currently undefeated since starting, 7-0 with the forth phucking niners.

Brady is the GOAT QB but he is only going to get worse with age. The Patriots had a QB in Jimmy Garoppolo who could have probably gave them 5+ more championships, but they traded him away for a past his prime Great. Thanks Robert Kraft.

It was really shortsighted to let brady force jimmy out. Gronk may not come back nxt season and brady imo will only play 1 more year.

But i respect jimmy for going. It must suck sitting on the bench for years.

the only thing they screwed up on was getting garbage in return. brady took that franchise from nothing to one of the most popular brands in sports. nobody gave a damn about them before he came along. so especially since he is still playing at an elite level, he has earned the right to keep playing. kraft is so indebted to brady that he could blay until he is 60 and should have that right

Brady is still firing that motherfucker, let him retire on his own terms. I think he will retire when he knows he doesn't have it anymore. Jimmy G. is a young stud and I'm happy for him.

Tom still has it IMO...people starting to rag on him after last night like he's done...the guy threw 500+ yards for christ's sake...Foles just played a heck of a game too....

the only thing they screwed up on was getting garbage in return. brady took that franchise from nothing to one of the most popular brands in sports. nobody gave a damn about them before he came along. so especially since he is still playing at an elite level, he has earned the right to keep playing. kraft is so indebted to brady that he could blay until he is 60 and should have that right

100% agree.... It was such an un-Patriot move with the way dealt him. So many teams needing QB's, someone would have over-paid.

And the Patriots almost needed Garappolo in the playoffs.

100% agree.... It was such an un-Patriot move with the way dealt him. So many teams needing QB's, someone would have over-paid.

And the Patriots almost needed Garappolo in the playoffs.

Tom and Kraft forced Jimmy out against the Hoody's wishes. Kraft knows Brady has made him hundreds of millions and wants Brady to be comfortable.

So the 49ers luck out. The Patriots had to send him to the NFC.

Brady just threw for 500 yards in a Super Bowl. Just a news update. Guys who throw for 500 in a Super Bowl don't retire due to performance issues. Anyways, I thought Brady was done when they lost to the Chiefs in 2014.

Tom played great and still flung that damn ball towards Gronk. He was like a killer in a horror movie just kept coming back and for one final scare. I hate the Pats but he balled out and did all he could, well outside of the dropped pass.

Tom played great and still flung that damn ball towards Gronk. He was like a killer in a horror movie just kept coming back and for one final scare. I hate the Pats but he balled out and did all he could, well outside of the dropped pass.

Tell that to the couple morons in here who thought he choked last night.

Brady still has at least 2 years in him imo... The tough part is losing Lewis, maybe Gronk, and possibly Cooks (He should get some good offers). Jimmy G is going to be a freaking stud, SF got the deal of the century imo...

The Pats do a really good job of protecting Brady in the pocket, and he gets that thing out of there so quickly that you don't see him get hit the way a lot of QB's have.

He was like a killer in a horror movie just kept coming back and for one final scare.
I was just trying to pinpoint the feeling I had when Gronk scored a td to tame the lead (I think it was that one) and he did a little dance and spiked the ball; the thought I came up with was actually this same thing. It was like a killer in a horror flick that nust wouldn't die. I never watched him much, so seeing his size stood out to me, and added to the feeling.

Back