Next season of TUF to feature Heavyweights and Women's Featherweights

What's he up to these days?

Hasn't fought since February 2017, his last bout a win over a regional Irish prospect, Decky Dalton, breaking a previous 3-loss skid. He was looking to get onto a BAMMA card in London after that, but as far as I know, he's just on another hiatus.

A coed house with free booze and 265 pound men hitting on 145 pound women. Sounds great.

Not really, the typical female featherweight looks like Amanda Nunes. Also, the last co-ed season, there wasnt any sort of flirting really.

She’s all yours, man.

gg3.jpg

giphy.gif

And she actually chose to do this to herself. I don’t get it. I never thought she was hot in any way. But given a choice to pick my poison. I’ll take Retro Gabi over Gorilla Gabi any day.

WTF was she thinking ?

gabi-garcia-608x280.jpg

I dont understand why they have to mix the sexes the guys will most likely be distracted by the women causing them to be overaggressive trying to prove themselves and losing in a devastating fashion trying while trying to impress the women (unless the women are hideous) most likely, but hey, who knows, just my thoughts
This is like the second time, or first? time theyre doing it in 27 seasons.... Ur complaining that they're trying something different???

Anyway 145 pound women.. oh yeah those hws will love those, ugh, handsome women

She’s all yours, man.

gg3.jpg

giphy.gif

And she actually chose to do this to herself. I don’t get it. I never thought she was hot in any way. But given a choice to pick my poison. I’ll take Retro Gabi over Gorilla Gabi any day.

WTF was she thinking ?

gabi-garcia-608x280.jpg

Im pretty sure the right pic was taken before the left one

I was hoping for womens heavyweights. Imagine finding the female Broc or Roy Nelson, and being able to watch them in the TUF house train and come down for breakfast and stroll around in their panties.

Im pretty sure the right pic was taken before the left one

I have no idea which came first. I just know which looks better. And she looks much smaller everywhere in the left pic. To me, at least. But it hardly matters. Because I wouldn’t bang either one with somebody else’s dick. Female muscle heads are as unattractive to me as it could ever get.

Is it going to be sponsored by CamSoda?

time they figured out nobody gives a shit about these fucking worthless midget seasons. Bring the real men back. Only took 10 years.

Its gonna be a comeback season featuring johny hendricks and matt serra

So we get what we want in a heavyweight season , but then we get tiny stick Women thrown down our throats yet again, fuck you ufc

I dont understand why they have to mix the sexes the guys will most likely be distracted by the women causing them to be overaggressive trying to prove themselves and losing in a devastating fashion trying while trying to impress the women (unless the women are hideous) most likely, but hey, who knows, just my thoughts

.....it sounds like you know exactly why they have mixed the sexes

and then we are going to have a blown up LHW as a winner who will move down ASAP

<{hughesimpress}>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back