Next generation wallets suck

Pro tip. Take all of the cards that you will only need in situations where you also wil always be in or have your car, and put those in another cheap wallet locked in your glove box. Like your proof of insurance, Costco cards, etc. your wallet should only have the cards in it you’re going to need daily and might need when you don’t have your car nearby.

This is my thought. I keep my credit cards and Costco and other nonsense at home. My wallet is my grandfather's old NYPD wallet, and I just keep cash, license, ATM, bus card and zipcard card in there. Works fine. Like a wallet.

A carry a credit card slider wallet, and have for over a decade. I cant stand traditional wallets

Just stick it up your ass. That’s what the ghey new generation are doing.

Ha ha in yurp men carry these huge wallets were they put all their coins in it. Wtf.

It is a problem to find a good wallet.
Having space for eight cards is a must. I usually carry more than eight (credit cards, debit, airline, points, etc).
Six is already bad because it means i have to put the extra ones in the "side" pockets, which only makes the wallet stretch and eventually be loose and risk losing them.

Of course millenials very much like to use minimalistic wallets because they only got their mom's shared accout credit card and their public transport card. They don't even use cash because they cannot count anyway.

Old school FTW
I got 9 cards in my Ridge wallet in my front pocket and it’s not even close to being maxed. Even with 9 it slips into my front pocket without looking like an altoids case. They’re durable as all hell too.

I use a Han Solo wallet that I got at toys r us a long time ago. It was $10 and is a great conversation starter.

Back