Next generation wallets suck

If I see grown men pull out ID and cash straight from their pockets I just assume they don't have their shit together and live a disorganized life.

Like, didn't your parents teach you better? Same as washing your hands after taking a piss.
Pant pockets are for cash. Butt cheeks are for ID and bank cards.

The+dwight+meme+does+not+say+wrong+he+says+false+_e13bf1d3a3ea7cd60e0296c544bcb4d0.jpg

Keeping things in your back pocket daily is for the stubborn elderly. In 2018 we know this screws your back up, as your essentially sitting on a small platform on one cheek while you drive or sit at a desk.
Stop carrying around a bunch of crap and go to a front pocket wallet.

Butt cheeks are for stashing drugs. If you're one of those people who puts his white bag in his wallet then you deserve to get arrested.

Butt cheeks are for stashing drugs. If you're one of those people who puts his white bag in his wallet then you deserve to get arrested.
There is place for that in the angus.

il_570xN.451783980_k5cj.jpg

His belly is an additional sleeve for holding my maxipads

I used to carry a gigantic wallet with every card imaginable in it and all sorts of compartments.

Thing was ridiculous considering most cards you never use or only occasionally use.

Now I carry a simple 3 card wallet exactly like this and it is awesome.

Almost all of the cards I used to carry I have on an App or I just took a picture of and almost always when needed I can just show the picture and let them manually enter the account number.

11559d_main.jpg

tumi-black-toledo-slim-credit-card-case-product-1-25791110-0-364478591-normal.jpeg

You simply do not need to carry every card with you.

My wallet's wearing out, but rather than just buy the same old thing again, I was kind of hoping there's a new innovative wallet out there that I could try.

I've looked at a few and none of them seem to be all that superior to a regular old wallet.

1. There's one wallet that has a bluetooth chip so you get an alert when it gets too far from your phone. I think the alert would get annoying. There are lots of times where you might intentionally take your phone and not your wallet, or vice versa, like going for a jog and taking your phone to listen to music but leaving the wallet behind.
71GMVfmBpML._UX385_.jpg

2. There's a bunch of wallets that look sleek and small, but they're basically limiting you to carrying only 3 or 4 cards and a tiny amount of cash.
DM1_8-Blue_Flat_06e1dc72-8a65-4fae-988c-c68337f1aec8_1024x1024.jpeg

3. There are wallets that double as phone cases, which is annoying for people who don't want to have to flip open their phone every time they look at it. In addition, they have the same problem as the previous item. Only holds a small number of cards.
iphone-6-wallet-front-1_5.jpg

4. There's a wallet with a combination lock on it, so if you lose it, nobody can get your credit cards out. But can you imagine putting in a combo every time you use your wallet? How annoying.
ogon_minisafe.jpg

5. There's a wallet with all kinds of hidden knives and bottle openers and stuff in it. Like a swiss army knife. Sounds cool until you try to get into a concert or airport and can't take your wallet in.

Is there any clever company out there that can make an innovative wallet? Or am I stuck using the same kind of wallet my great grandfather used?

Wallet?

tenor.gif

money-clip-8504.jpg

It is a problem to find a good wallet.
Having space for eight cards is a must. I usually carry more than eight (credit cards, debit, airline, points, etc).
Six is already bad because it means i have to put the extra ones in the "side" pockets, which only makes the wallet stretch and eventually be loose and risk losing them.

Of course millenials very much like to use minimalistic wallets because they only got their mom's shared accout credit card and their public transport card. They don't even use cash because they cannot count anyway.

Old school FTW

I bought a leather billabong money clip from some surfer type store in California like 15 years ago. Super thin and the clip is magnetic. I've never liked wallets or carrying lots of shit. One ID, One credit card, and cash. The only thing that folds is the clip.

I'm actually surprised at how long its lasted and still looks good even though its leather i think it was only like 20 bucks.

I don't even know how you fuckers with big ass wallets can even be comfortable sitting down. Hell I don't carry more then 10 bills because I notice that shit while im driving or sitting and have to re-adjust.

Unfortunately, I'm a George ...

hqdefault.jpg

What do you guys with the mini wallets do when you pay cash for something and get change? Nothing I hate more than change jingling around in my pocket. Space for coins is a must.

If I see grown men pull out ID and cash straight from their pockets I just assume they don't have their shit together and live a disorganized life.

Like, didn't your parents teach you better? Same as washing your hands after taking a piss.

Every person I know who doesn't have a wallet is constantly losing stuff. IDs, credit cards, etc. Either losing them completely or forgetting to take them when they go out.

My wife got me a Ridge Wallet maybe 5 or 6 years ago and it’s not showing any signs of needing replacing anytime soon. Holds as many cards as you want, and haven’t had any problem stuffing cash under the clip.
05722c3b20f88be634194fb58133d627.jpg

67602e83d854b1417022acfed7aa246a.jpg
This is what I use. Love it.

I got a regular ol' leather wallet from some Amish belt maker when I was out in Lancaster like five or six years ago and that shit is like brand new still.

I also bought a gun belt from him, best belt I've ever purchased. Shit is like quarter of an inch think heavy duty leather. Of course, it was like $80.
i just bought a briefcase from a company who contracts Amish craftsmen to make their leather goods. It’s really nice. I hope it last me a lifetime.

What do you guys with the mini wallets do when you pay cash for something and get change? Nothing I hate more than change jingling around in my pocket. Space for coins is a must.
I usually carry between $50 and $100 worth of cash. If i have to use it, i put the cash in the wallet and carry the coins in my pocket until i get to my car.

I got the leather attachment that has a clip (from coach), i guess it's meant to go on luggage? But, it's the perfect size to hold 2 maybe 3 cards.

One side has the clear plastic side, which is perfect for my license. So i never have to take it out for proof of age.

They had a sale that day. So i got it for $12, their cologne was also on sale.

The wife got a purse for $80, reduced from $300. It was a good day

Took way too long to find a pic of it.

brand_new_authentic_coach_lanyard__id_lace_and_card_holder_1445641215_73b2d3c2.jpg

I took that cord and the clip off. The one i got is brown though

looks dumb, but its smart. aint gonna fall out of a pocket, or get pick pocketed when around your neck.. thats where i keep keys. i kinda want this wallet

looks dumb, but its smart. aint gonna fall out of a pocket, or get pick pocketed when around your neck.. thats where i keep keys. i kinda want this wallet
I use it like a regular wallet, i took the clip and the cord off.

Back