Next fighters from your area

deadscou5

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Didnt know where to post this one but if it needs to be moved im sure it will be but lets have a thread where we post the new up and comers from are areas

Right im from liverpool where not english we are scouse darren till is a future champ but
Theres a chick called meatball molly mccann shes fighting a cage warriors in a couple of weeks for a world title i think she 100% will make it to the ufc and there is another young lad paddy pimblett amazing fighter just needs to get his head together and he can make it

This is all we've got in terms of anyone remotely famous.
Liam-Payne.jpg

Lightweight champ by the end of 2018 mark my words.

Andy Varela. Nasty jits and Muay Thai. Might need to go to 145 though.

We have a local 135er (Missouri) that I think is probably going to make some waves if he can ever start getting opponents that don't back out. Teejay Britton is his name. He's a great athlete all around, with solid boxing and annoyingly good BJJ. Oh, and he's 6'4".

Mike "beast boy" Davis and Max Mustaki. Both had first round stoppages on the latest Island Fights card that was on UFC fight pass

On the next season of TUF I assume since this is a TUF forum, being if just anybody, then one can list too many based on area. So just from this next season, Tyler Diamond.

Tom mearns!! He’s gunna make it to the ufc one day

Back