Next fight for Yair Rodriguez

I think we can all agree that BJ deserve a rematch
QL8Bnjm.gif

Lots of exciting fights for him imo.

Choi, Bermudez, Elkins, Knight, Siver, Bektic maybe Stephens if they want to test him against someone ranked still. These all seem like reasonable fights, would really like to see him face off against Knight, Choi or Bektic though personally. Think those would all be really incredible fights, make Yair vs Bektic, Choi vs Knight. Foty potential in both those scraps.

Oooohhhh i like that Mississippi mean matchup ! Would be a hell of a fight standing up or on the ground !

he is exciting to watch. high risk and sloppy though. i personally wanted to see him fight max because max is high risk too. but yair got derailed by the gatekeeper.

Oh you mean the bum who fought a split with Bermudez? GTFO with your shit ideas. Yair deserves a real fighter like Ho Choi.

Elkins is on a 5 fight win streak while KSB lost to Cub last time out. How is Elkins a bum?

build him up with a top 10-15 opponent

More than likely, it will be a veteran name, clearly on the downside of his career, or another Latino opponent lacking all around skills. Promotion has a vested interest in Rodriquez and I am sure would like to make sure that he gets back on track.

Dennis Siver makes a lot of sense

Elkins is on a 5 fight win streak while KSB lost to Cub last time out. How is Elkins a bum?

Very unlikely he would get paired up with Elkins next. Not to mention that would be a bad matchup for him.

IMO, zero chance for Rodriguez/Choi next. I am sure the UFC wants both to win their next fight.

Very unlikely he would get paired up with Elkins next. Not to mention that would be a bad matchup for him.

IMO, zero chance for Rodriguez/Choi next. I am sure the UFC wants both to win their next fight.

Agreed. The name of the Game is to build prospects, not have them demo each other.

Also the holes in Yair's game are a lot bigger than Choi's. He needs a lot of time to plug them. His ceiling may be higher though.

wasn't suggesting that he get Elkins or Choi, but KSB makes more sense than Elkins.

Also, I was just really pointing out that Elkins isn't a bum like the poster suggested

Back