Newsweek: Clinton can still be President if Trump is found guilty

Is that even an option? For Ryan to say “yo Hilldawg, you take over!” A sitting President doesn’t have the ability to just name their successor, do they?

And this fucker is a professor at Harvard Law school???
In theory Paul Ryan could say Hilary is his VP, then resign, but still no way it could happen.

What the professor is suggesting is bullshit and he knows it. Even if Pence was impeached next too Trump. There is no way that Ryan gives the presidency too Hillary.

no guilty verdict is defined in the constitution to invalidate the election.

Like I said, in the collusion investigation they are going to vindicate Trump, but they are going to find nation wide voter fraud that is going to nullify the results.

I’d rather it go to Pence than Bernie.
For the sake of the country Id rather it went to Pence also.

Just raising the idea that the outcome could be changed to a losing party is dangerous imo

THe problem is neither of these parties are acting in any kind of responsible manner. We are literally discussing if we want a pile of shit drippimg from the left side of our head or from the right side of our head.

If Trump is found guilty, then there is no Vice President, because there never was a President that won the 2016 election.
Nope. The moment Pence put his hand on the Bible, the line of succession is the responsibility of the Trump Administration.

You don't get to nullify the results of the last election just because you don't like them.

In the stages of grief, you are still stuck at "bargaining". I hope it doesn't take another year for you to finally arrive at "acceptance".

Last edited:
the words ryan and honorable should never be used in the same sentence, if he really is a proffessor, he should know this.
I think this article highlights that just because someone is an expert in their field does not mean they are an expert elsewhere.

Well, we dont want her either. How about if she is found guilty for rigging the primaries, then give it to Bernie

I thought leaks proved it. But you fucking media focus on Russia. Idiots

Is that even an option? For Ryan to say “yo Hilldawg, you take over!” A sitting President doesn’t have the ability to just name their successor, do they?

And this fucker is a professor at Harvard Law school???
Maybe? It’s unprecedented. Basically according to the 25th Ammendment if the office of VP is vacant, the president could appoint a new VP. So Ryan, theoretically, could appoint Clinton as his new VP, then resign. But to appoint Clinton as his VP would require approval by both houses of the Legislature. So it will never happen.

I thought leaks proved it. But you fucking media focus on Russia. Idiots
Have to say I am really enjoying watching the right wing bitch about things like "the media" and "the deep state" these days. The same media, and the same deep state that goose stepped us right into an imperial mess in the middle east is now all of a sudden a left wing communist hive. Fucking chuckles.

Like I said, in the collusion investigation they are going to vindicate Trump, but they are going to find nation wide voter fraud that is going to nullify the results.

all voter fraud commisions have found nothing.

If Trump is found guilty, then there is no Vice President, because there never was a President that won the 2016 election.
Lol...There was no cheating...just wake up from your nightmare-dream already. Trump is president....if he gets impeached... Pence gets the helm...that's how impeachment works. Hilary simply can't win by default. She never won. this isn't some 100 meter dash.

Back