News on JDS’ potential violation?

Cucumber Slice

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
ive looked and I haven’t found anything. I haven’t been on sherdog a lot lately either. Was there any info on his b sample? Or his other tests?

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

just a vid from him that he and his team are figuring things out. saw nothing since. he'll have a hearing, which takes time.

Werdum is taking the opportunity to stand up against USADA....
Says it's all too much, fighters should be able to take substances to 'Recover' so they can train harder, because they train too hard.
Totally not performance enhancing... Werdum must have CTE.

I think it’s a pity that this happened, but we have to wait for the second test,” Werdum told MMA Fighting. "We don’t get along because we fought in the past, but there’s no reason to say anything bad about him. That can happen to anyone, to unknowingly take something that is banned. I have no right to say anything about this case. We have to wait for the the second test to find out if he really took something... If he really took something he has to pay for it without fighting for a while, which is a pity.”

Werdum lost to dos Santos via first-round knockout back in 2008, and is currently slated to meet Derrick Lewis at UFC 216 on Oct. 7. “Vai Cavalo” was tested four times by USADA this year, half the amount dos Santos underwent in 2017 (eight), and thinks the anti-doping program is overly stringent.

"I think that this testing is too much, too strict,” Werdum said. "It didn’t have to be that much. It’s one thing to take something to recover faster… I’m not saying steroids, no. What I say is that USADA is too much sometimes. It’s too much. It didn’t need that much. This testing is stricter than the Olympics. I’ve never seen this before. I think it could be better. There are things that you could take that wouldn’t affect your performance, but you would recover faster. We train too hard.”

Werdum is taking the opportunity to stand up against USADA....
Says it's all too much, fighters should be able to take substances to 'Recover' so they can train harder, because they train too hard.
Totally not performance enhancing... Werdum must have CTE.
not CTE, he's just being smart. he wants to increase his quality of life while fighting for the UFC. USADA has done plenty of damage to the UFC already

not CTE, he's just being smart. he wants to increase his quality of life while fighting for the UFC. USADA has done plenty of damage to the UFC already

Fine, let them take all the tainted dick pills to 'recover'

Back