News from Italy

The mafia is balls deep in human trafficking, it also does a lot worse than what the Nigerian did.

Never glorify criminal scumbags.

to be fair not all organized crime is the same and filled with traitors. ethno crime groups can serve there interests. islamic organized crime for example does place islam at it top there are certain things they wont do that would hurt there goal of spreading islam or whatever it is. but yeah to mess with human trafficking is not cool or code of the 'Godfather' type mafiaso.

to be fair not all organized crime is the same and filled with traitors. ethno crime groups can serve there interests. islamic organized crime for example does place islam at it top there are certain things they wont do that would hurt there goal of spreading islam or whatever it is. but yeah to mess with human trafficking is not cool or code of the 'Godfather' type mafiaso.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

These people value material wealth over everything else.

While their colonies and raids did not necessarily leave a lasting cultural impact similar to that of colonialism, they did set the precedent itself, for that sort of activity on the part of Europeans, particularly the British.

I dont really consider it colonialism if you end up adopting the culture of the locals as opposed to imposing yours.

The Spanish were very good at it. And if they hadnt blown all their wad so early in continenal Europe and had focused more on expanding to Africa and America, Spanish would be the main language of the world today.

Italians, Spanish,Portuguese, Eastern Euros are way more racially aware than North Western Euros, with Scandinavians being the dumbest of the dumbest.

If only we could teleport some Vikings into present day Scandinavia. It's unfortunate the 1% Biker gangs don't have any civic loyalty, and do something to all those hostile bullying immigrant males taking advantage of Scandinavian kindheartedness.
Scandinavians are still feeling that Viking guilt, Germans feeling that Nazi guilt, British/French feeling that colonization guilt, Americans feeling that slavery guilt, Canadians feeling that...... wait why are Canadians getting fucked again?

Essentially, if the people in the country you are from did something bad centuries ago and were white, you must repent by taking in massive amounts of refugees (mostly economic migrants). Unless your leader is Trudeau who is just a quisling.

his point wasnt that portugal and spain have been influential

His point is that people get off on the whole nordic brock lesnar dick in the chest image, when in reality they were not all that. They have nice tales, mythology and valhalla but they basically were crossing a pond on bathtubs.

I dont really consider it colonialism if you end up adopting the culture of the locals as opposed to imposing yours.

The Spanish were very good at it. And if they hadnt blown all their wad so early in continenal Europe and had focused more on expanding to Africa and America, Spanish would be the main language of the world today.

Its the second language and the most spoken after Mandarim

Scandinavians are still feeling that Viking guilt, Germans feeling that Nazi guilt, British/French feeling that colonization guilt, Americans feeling that slavery guilt, Canadians feeling that...... wait why are Canadians getting fucked again?

Essentially, if the people in the country you are from did something bad centuries ago and were white, you must repent by taking in massive amounts of refugees (mostly economic migrants). Unless your leader is Trudeau who is just a quisling.

There is no british or french guilt and they did massive shit things, I think the only country that holds such guilty is Germany but than again their whole country went mad and starting killing civilians for some arian race bullshit.

Portugal started the Atlantic slave trade and they don´t give shit about about, in fact they are racist as fuck, but than again black people in Europe were quite rare, they did slave trade but they only did so as means of labor for the colonies. My whole family tell me how they were in awe the first time they had seen black people while migrating to Brazil in the 40s, it was rare to see black people in Portugal at that time specially in small cities.

His point is that people get off on the whole nordic brock lesnar dick in the chest image, when in reality they were not all that. They have nice tales, mythology and valhalla but they basically were crossing a pond on bathtubs.
everything nice in the world today = germanic roots

meanwhile the only thing still left of portugal is the shitho i mean the country of brazil

I wouldnt be surprised if the Nigerian worked for the mafia TBH.
They are, there was an interesting article about Mafia's ties with them.

They use them for cheap labor. Might piss Italians off but the migrant crisis benefited hugely for the mafia.

There is much talk about the Vikings but don't sleep on the Carolean army that created the biggest Swedish empire. They were deeply pious and extremely disciplined. If a soldier raped someone, they would be immediately be executed, if they stole or was drunk, they would be flogged. They are sure needed today.

everything nice in the world today = germanic roots

meanwhile the only thing still left of portugal is the shitho i mean the country of brazil

what it has to do with with how little influence "Sweden/Norway" had in the world?

Back