News from Italy

Did the authorities make sure the offender's countrymen were aware of what not to do?

Even the old Vikers are sort of dumb they converted to Christianity.
Yeah , but they were the last to convert though. European Christians weren't always push-overs; I mean Colonialism and all.

MENA folks are very aggressive and macho; if you be nice to them, they walk all over you. The Christians are ok, except even some of them have a penchant for scamming people. The Muslims though, feel entitled to everyone's land. Europeans think if they be nice, Muslims from MENA and South Asia will also be nice, but that is naivete on European's part. One thing I learned livin in Arabia, is that they only respect power and money, and as a culture , they have no empathy or compassion for anyone outside their group.

Both are cases of unwarranted violence, however if the cultural war that is underway in Europe doesn't cease soon, we will likely see far more cases like this in the future. Every action has a reaction,

and you can't expect Europeans to take it lying down forever.

I do kind of expect that.

Viking fetishism is ridiculous. Vikings were nordic men that traveled in ships trading, raiding and exploring. They mostly raided other europeans like the anglo-saxons and the slavs. They also helped establish russia and a colony in greenland.
They caused massive damage to Europe with their raids but were eventually defeated by more organized defenders and realized being pagans would lead them to be outcasts in europe and converted to christianity, after that norse countries regressed back to mediocrity, their last empire was the swedish one, but it collapsed.
These nordic kingdoms and empires never influenced the world the way the Portuguese(before sliding back into irrelevancy), Spanish and specially the French and even more specially the British did. I mean, compare what the Spanish conquered in the Americas with what the Norse did. Who were the first to cross Africa, reach Japan or circumnavigate the world? Not some viking raiders in longships.
Their greenland colony failed and they were destroyed by stone age Inuits.
Their greatest success were in establishing Normandy and Russia, the Normans were really important in European history, they defeated the arabs in Sicily and many royal houses derive from them, including the British.
You can claim most of europe has some norse influence, be it britain and italy due to the normans or even spain due to the visigoths, but they're not nordics or vikings, they're just partly influenced by them.

If there is an European master race, it's certainly not the norses, germans or the greeks(lol) but the anglo-saxons, they basically created modernity with the industrial revolution and founded the world's most important country.
Inuits didn't defeat the Norse in Greenland. The Norse settlers died off and or perished trying to leave .

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/why-greenland-vikings-vanished-180962119/

Viking fetishism is ridiculous. Vikings were nordic men that traveled in ships trading, raiding and exploring. They mostly raided other europeans like the anglo-saxons and the slavs. They also helped establish russia and a colony in greenland.
They caused massive damage to Europe with their raids but were eventually defeated by more organized defenders and realized being pagans would lead them to be outcasts in europe and converted to christianity, after that norse countries regressed back to mediocrity, their last empire was the swedish one, but it collapsed.
These nordic kingdoms and empires never influenced the world the way the Portuguese(before sliding back into irrelevancy), Spanish and specially the French and even more specially the British did. I mean, compare what the Spanish conquered in the Americas with what the Norse did. Who were the first to cross Africa, reach Japan or circumnavigate the world? Not some viking raiders in longships.
Their greatest success were in establishing Normandy and Russia, the Normans were really important in European history, they defeated the arabs in Sicily and many royal houses derive from them, including the British.
You can claim most of europe has some norse influence, be it britain and italy due to the normans or even spain due to the visigoths, but they're not nordics or vikings, they're just partly influenced by them.

If there is an European master race, it's certainly not the norses, germans or the greeks(lol) but the anglo-saxons, they basically created modernity with the industrial revolution and founded the world's most important country.

Great post but you touched on exploring..... They had travelled like never before, while they were shit at stable colonisation they got there pretty early i.e. america

Inuits didn't defeat the Norse in Greenland. The Norse settlers died off and or perished trying to leave .

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/why-greenland-vikings-vanished-180962119/

This, 100%. Unfortunately the book I read was before my 1st kindle so I can't just look up the title/author but it was a great book(boring as fuck tbh but the content was well worth it). It highlights in detail the failings of 5? extinct human civilisations and what in hindsight destroyed them. If I remember correctly(12plus years, sorry) the Inuit tried to help them but due their pre existing beliefs/religions and the codes which come with them they choose to continue living their paragon of success in an environment which didn't care or was at all in line with it.
Tried googling but I'll remember the book eventually....

People think globalisation means we can ignore the repeated failings of the societies but in my opinion it just potentially increase the downfall.

I think it would be a mistake to downplay their importance, considering the impact of Normandy and the Rus kingdom alone. By the standards of their time, they traveled further than anyone else, and came to associate with more people than anyone else of that age. The longships didn't match what came after (500+ years after in the case of Spanish colonialism), but they were of the highest standard for that time. While their colonies and raids did not necessarily leave a lasting cultural impact similar to that of colonialism, they did set the precedent itself, for that sort of activity on the part of Europeans, particularly the British.

It was a Danish king who unified England, and a Norman conqueror that eventually came to rule it. It is somewhat ironic that Viking raiders helped both men (Cnut the Great and William the Conqueror) come to power and establish peace in that region, by offering the local populations protection from the raiders (many of whom were actually under their rule).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasions_of_the_British_Isles#Viking_raids_and_invasions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great

It was the fear of Vikings and their raids, more so than perhaps the Vikings themselves, that in many cases enabled huge changes to happen within Europe, during that time period.

In truth, the Vikings merely represent the last of such activity on the part of North Europeans, considering many of the people that they fought (including the Anglo-Saxons themselves) initially came from North Europe. European history prior to the Vikings had been a cycle of North European people migrating south, seeking better lands and loot, and fighting South Europeans.

1024px-Anglo.Saxon.migration.5th.cen.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period#Origins_of_Germanic_tribes

Last edited:
Finns earned the nickname "tsuhna" by Russians, for being notoriously ignorant and buffoonish, easily taken advantage of, when trading their goods with other people.

This should be "Chuhna" ... its a strange word because to me it seems that it was made up by a foreigner that was not fluent in Russian and Russians just picked up on it. The right way to say it would be "Chuhnya".

Also i am pretty sure the term comes from "Chuhonets" which was a derogatory term for Russian and Baltic Finns. It was a term that basically meant savage and was used not for traveling Fins but for local Fins.

I am not saying that what you wrote is wrong, i just find the term to be kind of weird.

You realise franks, anglos, Saxon’s, rus, germans (teutons), normans, lombards and many more all originated from Scandinavia? Half of Europe is marked by their genetic and logistic legacy. They just left in waves and attacked their ancestral kin (like vikings or Norman’s invading Anglo Saxon england).

This should be "Chuhna" ... its a strange word because to me it seems that it was made up by a foreigner that was not fluent in Russian and Russians just picked up on it. The right way to say it would be "Chuhnya".

Also i am pretty sure the term comes from "Chuhonets" which was a derogatory term for Russian and Baltic Finns. It was a term that basically meant savage and was used not for traveling Fins but for local Fins.

I am not saying that what you wrote is wrong, i just find the term to be kind of weird.

That was just the Finnish spelling.

I think the original term to describe the Finnic people of those areas, was "Chud" or "tsuudi" (in Finnic language). Chuhna, and Chuhonets, must be some sort of a derivation of that, later used in a more derogatory manner.

The word was mostly popularized (for Finns, probably not so much the Russians) by the wars fought between Soviets and Finns in World War II, where it came to be used as an insult against Finns (while Finns themselves would "insult" Soviets by calling them "ryssä" or "rus", which is another weird term, since calling a Russian person Rus doesn't seem too insulting).

Pray the Italian mafia comes back well organized .

Fight back Italy, your better then that.

Italians, Spanish,Portuguese, Eastern Euros are way more racially aware than North Western Euros, with Scandinavians being the dumbest of the dumbest.

If only we could teleport some Vikings into present day Scandinavia. It's unfortunate the 1% Biker gangs don't have any civic loyalty, and do something to all those hostile bullying immigrant males taking advantage of Scandinavian kindheartedness.

Russia and Ukraine most hardcore I have seen and have stories for days. Seen video on liveleak and stuff. You can legit be killed for this stuff or diarespect oe even just being forein and dark. You can easily get way with a lot in say London or Paris as a immigrant.

Now imagine a muslim country. Imagine how a black migrant criminal be treated in Egypt? In Russia he migt be beaten to death or beaten then deported in egypt they will shoot you or hang you.

The mafia is balls deep in human trafficking, it also does a lot worse than what the Nigerian did.

Never glorify criminal scumbags.

This.
Mafias are making tons of money with corrupted politicians in 99 different ways from this situation
With refuge centers, taking a % of theyr drug dealing, making them work etc

Also as soon the numbers started to rise and africans started to feel strong toward local crime in heavy crime areas (Naples in that case) the camorra ordered a raid that killed 5-6 of them... the police worked faster than usual at catch the killers (If anybody watch "Gomorra" tv series one episode is based on that story)

Essentially the state wanted made clear to local crime that it's not free game go kill immigrant criminals, likely due international exposure i guess, as the international (and italian?) public opinion don't give much fucks when neapolitans criminals kill each others, but you will see euro-outrage if dozens or more of african drug dealers get killed and there will be international blame on italian government

And being org crime essentially low profile they now just menace/beat up them without cause deaths, so whoever imagine some mafia killer in suit going full John Wick is living in a fantasy world.

Also because it will not be a positive thing, is like say that snakes eating the rats make the home safer LOL

Sure one or two that cross the line will disappear, but that's it

Yeah , but they were the last to convert though. European Christians weren't always push-overs; I mean Colonialism and all.

MENA folks are very aggressive and macho; if you be nice to them, they walk all over you. The Christians are ok, except even some of them have a penchant for scamming people. The Muslims though, feel entitled to everyone's land. Europeans think if they be nice, Muslims from MENA and South Asia will also be nice, but that is naivete on European's part. One thing I learned livin in Arabia, is that they only respect power and money, and as a culture , they have no empathy or compassion for anyone outside their group.

Africans in general. You can easily die in Subsaharan Africa for showing disrespect. There won' be any government liberals crying about a dead white guy. And I say whole muslim world and even India. And China. Okay nvm all asia and africa

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Italians, Spanish,Portuguese, Eastern Euros are way more racially aware than North Western Euros, with Scandinavians being the dumbest of the dumbest.

If only we could teleport some Vikings into present day Scandinavia. It's unfortunate the 1% Biker gangs don't have any civic loyalty, and do something to all those hostile bullying immigrant males taking advantage of Scandinavian kindheartedness.

Portuguese are racist as fuck, I´d venture to say the same about Spanish and Italians, but as a Portuguese I can give my word on it.

Back