Newly Signed UFC Fighter Chris "El Guapo" Gutierrez Joins TCKO Podcast - Debuts at TUF 28 Finale

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Sherdog,

I had the pleasure of being joined by LFA combatant and now newly signed UFC Fighter Chris "El Guapo" Gutierrez.
I watched his performance at LFA52 where he took out BJJ Black Belt Ray Rodriguez in the first round with a slick RNC.
LFA 52 was October 19th.

He just accepted his fight against Raoni Barcelos for November 30th at The Ultimate Fighter 30 Finale.

Let me know what you guys think of the interview!

MMA Has Room for only one El Guapo!

I remember when he got that upset win over Timur Valiev in WSOF. Timur had a ton of hype and was fighting one weight class to small (he's at FW now)
20160221110130_1DX_1070.JPG

Surprised Gutierrez can make 135lb. He's 5'9 and packs a good amount of muscle for that height. Most of the fighters that tall at BW at fucking sticks (guys like Johnny bedford, michael mcdonald, Alcântara).

That man is a fraud. He is not El Guapo.

And he probably doesn't fight MMA either. If he lies about one thing.....

I remember when he got that upset win over Timur Valiev in WSOF. Timur had a ton of hype and was fighting one weight class to small (he's at FW now)

Surprised Gutierrez can make 135lb. He's 5'9 and packs a good amount of muscle for that height. Most of the fighters that tall at BW at fucking sticks (guys like Johnny bedford, michael mcdonald, Alcântara).

What's his liver kick game like? If not, fuck 'im.

What's next? Some newcomer comes in calling himself the Axe Murderer? Only one El Guapo and Bas would probably beat this kid up even today without any cardio training

are you bummed with incomplete KOs?

like TKOs and taps to strikes?

Yeah he is a big at 135.
He looks dominant in the division and so far he has been able to put a good amount on display.
He has a tough opponent against Raoni, but I think if he strings a couple of victories together he can make a spash

Fuck u fake Bas Rutten wanna be no good motherfucker no liver shot never

Back