Newest research hints that first life may have been designed

By the way the brain of religious people works, I'm pretty sure in 2,000 years Tolkien will be considered a new prophet and the Silmarillion their new religious scripture.

My god... you guys are champions of not understanding what I'm saying. I never said we had a complete understanding of ANYTHING. What I have repeatedly said that is so very simple to understand that you guys keep misinterpreting is this: there are rules to how this universe operates. It is NOT random. Gravity, cell division, thermodynamics, nuclear fission and fusion, on and on and on.

This point is very simple but you guys keep wanting to play semantics and obfuscate what I'm saying. There are physical rules to how this universe operates. 100% true and not debatable. You don't want to concede this obviously true point because you don't want to have the debate that comes after.

I'm with you dude. I agree.

No you're starting off with insults because you have no manners and know you can't prove your point likely.

Now where are all your specifics and details here.

1. Billions of years of "ideal conditions." You mention "a spot of luck," but no my friend it is not a spot of luck but an impossible amount of luck. A billion years worth of luck, by your logic. To add to that you cannot confirm any of what happened on this so-called planet during those billion years to prove your point, you can't test anything in a lab to come close to proving evolution or life formed over billions of years.

But if you want to take a stab at it go right ahead.

2. When did you "prove" that the "building blocks of life can be created with the right elements and atmospheric conditions"? I haven't seen not one single proof.

3. You even admit, "it's just a matter of time before scientists figure out the rest." More like make up the rest. So, if the scientists haven't figured out "the rest" why should we buy any of it if there are huge portions of this LIE called evolution that hasn't been confirmed.

I don't think I ever agreed with Scyther on anything (no offense mang), but this post rings of truth.

The universe itself is AI. The universe is self aware and creates. It will also continue to evolve. Science today might mean null 1 billion years from now.

By the way the brain of religious people works, I'm pretty sure in 2,000 years Tolkien will be considered a new prophet and the Silmarillion their new religious scripture.

Scientology is literally a modern day example of how Christianity came to be. When Jesus was alive he was just a small cult leader.

Are you starting to see how crazy the idea of evolution is? The idea that humans evolved from monkey's is just preposterous. I used to believe the same thing as you man but unfortunately it's all a lie and it's a tough pill to swallow but once one realizes the truth there's a level of freedom on the other side that one can only feel when the veil of lies have been lifted. If you don't mind I can link you some vids about the evolution lie.

So every creature that ever existed was designed from scratch? By who?

I don't think I ever agreed with Scyther on anything (no offense mang), but this post rings of truth.
Thanks. Hey man I just want to say some of the stuff I say may sound crazy but most of it is spot on. Just think of how crazy it is that an unverifiable lie (evolution) is passed off as truth. If this crazy lie is believed by most of the world what other lie has been passed off as truth. I come across conspiracies that sound crazy but I still look into them anyways because I know the level of lies we've been fed.

The universe itself is AI. The universe is self aware and creates. It will also continue to evolve. Science today might mean null 1 billion years from now.
How do you know the universe is an AI? What makes you think that?

I tend to side with evolution, but let's get one thing straight. In less than 100 years we went from this;

9afe45574c4b993ed441a6948163e5cb--vintage-photographs-vintage-photos.jpg

To this;

upload_2017-7-21_18-45-53.jpeg

We cannot exclude the possibility of something happening that gave way to this - it's a leap beyond anything we have observed. We also are way beyond any other animal on this planet. It's almost like we are hybrids of Neanderthals and some foreign alien entity that merged with us a few thousand years ago.

I don't care where i come from i want to know where I'm going

I tend to side with evolution, but let's get one thing straight. In less than 100 years we went from this;

9afe45574c4b993ed441a6948163e5cb--vintage-photographs-vintage-photos.jpg

To this;

View attachment 252173

We cannot exclude the possibility of something happening that gave way to this - it's a leap beyond anything we have observed. We also are way beyond any other animal on this planet. It's almost like we are hybrids of Neanderthals and some foreign alien entity that merged with us a few thousand years ago.

Lol, I have met plenty of truly retarded people that I can guarantee have no hybrid alien dna in them. Technology builds on its self. its really hard to push a 10000 ton boulder from its resting state towards a hill, but once it hits the hill its not fucking stopping, and its going to have an exponentially huge amount of forward momentum towards the bottom of that hill.

We don't know, but the fact is we keep finding meteorites containing L-amino acids and early Earth didn't offer the right conditions for these building blocks to form, even if jgarner insists otherwise, despite recent research papers. Life may have very well been extraterrestrial in origin

Back