Newborn Baby Curse?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you believe there is any correlation?

Some fighters may handle it better some may cut into training and sleep.

Of recent memory, JDS just had a newborn and looked terrible.

Gustafsson just had a newborn let's see how he performs next weekend in a 5 round fight.

No. Rocky became champion after his son was born.

Not really a curse. Ever lived in a house with something that screams and cries all the time, or a baby?

Large drop in testosterone + large increase in stress + lack of sleep = not conducive to fighting

Wow you should go tell your kid that he/she ruined your life. Unless you ain't got any :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't have any. I think having children is overrated. Being smart is learning from your mistakes, but being wise is learning from the mistakes of others.

Yep I have 3 only wanted 2. 3 is a fucking nightmare of stress. 2 would be cake, 1 utterly simple. And crying shouldn't be an issue because that's what the woman is for. That's HER responsibility. Any guy that runs to a crying baby when the Mom is around is a sucker.

Your tesosterone levels plummet when you have a kid. So I think that most natural athletes would be fucked

I don't have any. I think having children is overrated. Being smart is learning from your mistakes, but being wise is learning from the mistakes of others.
Kudos to you man
Thanks for helping this greedy human population
Having kids is overrated

Jones and Silva both have tons of kids and still were the GOATs

I've heard a newborn baby curse.

It said "I'm only 5 minutes old, but I'm already smarter than most cocksuckers on sherdog."

Ever go a few week without sex/masturbation? Notice all the energy and confidence you got afterwards? Feels like a huge testosterone boost. This is scientifically still debated but I've noticed the effects as have others very strongly.

I think many fighters refrain from this as well in the weeks or months leading up to a fight - I know for sure GSP has said that anyways if memory serves.

Not really relevant to having a newborn baby but thought that was interesting nonetheless. Who knows though? If McGregor's got some new daddy hormones swimming around inside him perhaps it could provide an extra "protector of family" natural boost? Or conversely, maybe, cloud his technical fighting abilities with raw emotion instead?

Either way I don't believe in curses - obviously - but there are still many unanswered questions in science that could possibly explain any sex / baby / professional combat sports relations if any at all.

Gustafsson just had a newborn let's see how he performs next weekend in a 5 round fight.
rory mac just had a baby

Ever go a few week without sex/masturbation? Notice all the energy and confidence you got afterwards? Feels like a huge testosterone boost. This is scientifically still debated but I've noticed the effects as have others very strongly.

I think many fighters refrain from this as well in the weeks or months leading up to a fight - I know for sure GSP has said that anyways if memory serves.

I can't believe I know this — blame podcast interviewers with no sense of boundaries — but Stipe Miocic abstains for about two weeks before a fight and Bubba Jenkins holds out for a MONTH. Bubba also said something like, staring at the opponent across from him and holding that guy responsible for keeping him away from his wife's vagina for 4 weeks adds extra ferocity to his fighting.

NEWBORN CAN HELP!!

kung pow baby kick.gif

Back