Social New York Times Stands by Editorial Board Hire Who Sent Tweets Disparaging ‘White People’

PR must have been in a hurry, they never left edit mode lols.
Yea, and their excuse is very odd

She was parroting, but when you look, nope, she was just spouting off her ideas

You don't have to be racist to make a racially stereotypical comment that black women are complainers. It does make you go hmmmm though. :p

Meh, look at most BLM rallies its mostly black women and middle class blacks. Even if black women do complain alot, I wouldn't even blame them.

The amount of racism directed towards them is considerable, in my experience. If I had a quarter for every random anti-black woman comment I've heard from people of all types and colors, I'd have a good chunk of change by now.

Its kinda fucked up how many people insult their physical appearance, its a double wammy for them since they're women so the insults sting alot more than mocking a mans physical appearance. Immature and crude culture

Meh, look at most BLM rallies its mostly black women and middle class blacks. Even if black women do complain alot, I wouldn't even blame them.

The amount of racism directed towards them is considerable, in my experience. If I had a quarter for every random anti-black woman comment I've heard from people of all types and colors, I'd have a good chunk of change by now.

Its kinda fucked up how many people insult their physical appearance, its a double wammy for them since they're women so the insults sting alot more than mocking a mans physical appearance. Immature and crude culture
I was more teasing with my post but I do work for a large company that makes an effort to be diverse in race and gender. Almost every racist comment I've heard from a coworker over the last 20 years has been directed at black women.

The majority of black women getting all of the nasty comments look like this:

1526871506262.png

And act like this:

Te3kSMN.jpg

Danielle Herrington is not getting the same treatment as someone like Symone Sanders:

MeagerTintedGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_p5uyy9fXIB1rhulsko1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The majority of black women getting all of the nasty comments look like this:

1526871506262.png

And act like this:

Te3kSMN.jpg

Danielle Herrington is not getting the same treatment as someone like Symone Sanders:

MeagerTintedGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_p5uyy9fXIB1rhulsko1_400.gif

Yea well being extremely good looking is basically a social class unto itself.

Most women don't look like Danielle Herrington, thats a pretty high bar to achieve to not be stereotyped.

I can only tell you from experience, I'm not going to lie about what I've heard out there. For some reason strangers want to tell me that they don't like black women, and I"m like wtf I barely know them, why are they even saying this?

I was more teasing with my post but I do work for a large company that makes an effort to be diverse in race and gender. Almost every racist comment I've heard from a coworker over the last 20 years has been directed at black women.

Similar situation, worked in an environment where I would often talk to dozens of different people a day.

Back