Social New York Times Stands by Editorial Board Hire Who Sent Tweets Disparaging ‘White People’

Why are you claiming a color instead of your heritage? I mean, i see why black people do it, but you European-Americans have no excuse.

You're an American, be an American. Stop segregating yourself.

Thanks for not answering my question to any extent, and showing you are full of shit. Even saying it is ok for BLACK people to do it. Such a hypocritical piece of shit.

Quite typical :)

Thanks for not answering my question to any extent, and showing you are full of shit. Even saying it is ok for BLACK people to do it. Such a hypocritical piece of shit.

Quite typical :)

Are you saying everyone is exactly the same and that there's no difference between people's circumstances or upbringings?

Sounds like you're doped up on political correctness to me, I guess that's why you support segregation. Get better.

Are you saying everyone is exactly the same and that there's no difference between people's circumstances or upbringings?

Sounds like you're doped up on political correctness to me, I guess that's why you support segregation. Get better.

Are you suggesting everyone in Africa is the same?

You sound racist as fuck

Are you suggesting everyone in Africa is the same?

You sound racist as fuck

Did I say anything about Africa?

Political correctness is rotting your brain away. Get better. Segregation is bad.

Did I say anything about Africa?

Political correctness is rotting your brain away. Get better. Segregation is bad.

You said black people can use their color. Implying there is no difference in their background

And how did you ever get to segregation in this topic? You might be bipolar or schizophrenic .

Get some help, you racist ass clown

Man white people are so persecuted.

I wonder how they will ever survive.

Pointing out a double standard is not calling for someone to lose their job or any punishment in particular. It is simply calling out a double standard. I think she should lose her job if she is incompetent, if her employer considers this behavior incompetence then so be it. However don't try to pretend there isn't a double standard regarding racism on the internet because it is a bald face lie, and don't wonder why white people in general are becoming more racist and increasingly viewing themselves as a victim group. Don't wonder why white nationalism is on the rise and why the divide between the racial groups is growing. That is what double standards do.

I'm not pretending there's no double standard because there isn't. And white people aren't becoming "more" racist, lol.

The gradual movement from slavery to Jim Crow to where we are now does not suggest that white people, collectively, are becoming more racist. It's the exact opposite. Racist behavior is less acceptable and, accordingly, the consequences for racist behavior have increased. However, some white people seem upset that the punishments for racist behavior have increased and want the social punishments to remain what they were when society was more accepting of racist behavior.

What you're calling a double standard is nothing more than the holdouts of a dying ideology desperately trying to preserve their ability to be shitty people without social consequences.

You said black people can use their color. Implying there is no difference in their background

And how did you ever get to segregation in this topic? You might be bipolar or schizophrenic .

Get some help, you racist ass clown

As far as I know, Black is a term most notably associated with African-Americans. If I were talking about Africans, I'd say Africans, or even better reference their country of origin.

Political Correctness is a drug, walk away while you can take the needle out of your arm. Your identity politics are destroying the nation, and segregation still isn't good. Be American.

I'm not pretending there's no double standard because there isn't. And white people aren't becoming "more" racist, lol.

The gradual movement from slavery to Jim Crow to where we are now does not suggest that white people, collectively, are becoming more racist. It's the exact opposite. Racist behavior is less acceptable and, accordingly, the consequences for racist behavior have increased. However, some white people seem upset that the punishments for racist behavior have increased and want the social punishments to remain what they were when society was more accepting of racist behavior.

What you're calling a double standard is nothing more than the holdouts of a dying ideology desperately trying to preserve their ability to be shitty people without social consequences.
I think the double-standard that he's referring to is the fact that some groups of people are allowed to make disparaging comments about other groups of people, while other groups of people are not allowed to making disparaging comments about other groups of people. The determining factor, in this case, happens to ironically be race. The fact that the journalist in question is Asian should have no basis in the acceptability of her comments. That is, to my understanding, the point that he was trying to make.

Back