New York: Suicide bomber -'Explosion' at Manhattan bus terminal. 1 Suspect in custody. 4 injured

You are being conditioned into accepting that Islamic terrorism is NORMAL and nothing to be concerned about.

People are living in terror and Steven Cuckbert wants to laugh it off.

nope. you do remember 9/11 right? & you do know where my location is right?

you are being willfully ignorant (as always) when facts are presented before you. none of what you've shared on here is promoted in the video. again, you haven't watched the video at all.

we New Yorkers aren't pussies like you.

finally, Colbert is a late night show host of the comedic variety. do I really have to get into that?

nope. you do remember 9/11 right? & you do know where my location is right?

you are being willfully ignorant (as always) when facts are presented before you. none of what you've shared on here is promoted in the video. again, you haven't watched the video at all.

we New Yorkers aren't pussies like you.

finally, Colbert is a late night show host of the comedic variety. do I really have to get into that?

A bomb almost went off and killed a bunch of people and a day later, no-one gives a shit.

Islamic terrorism is here to stay and laughing about it and pretending it ain't happening is appeasement. There is nothing brave or courageous about that.

I'm glad I live in Japan, where the government actually uses some common f**king sense.

A bomb almost went off and killed a bunch of people and a day later, no-one gives a shit.

Islamic terrorism is here to stay and laughing about it and pretending it ain't happening is appeasement. There is nothing brave or courageous about that.

I'm glad I live in Japan, where the government actually uses some common f**king sense.

wow you are retarded. no one died you dumbass

The intent was there. You think this is the last terrorist attack?

what does that have to do with anything? I posted a video of Colbert spreading a positive message talking shit about the terrorist & telling the world we NYers are strong at the same time.

you can ask yourself why that offends you. your dumbass brought up Trump, & partisanship hackery, none of which were mentioned in the video - & now you keep shifting goal posts in this exchange (whatever the hell it's even about) to suit your retarded narrative.

you, my friend, are bottled up anger & ignorance.

what does that have to do with anything? I posted a video of Colbert spreading a positive message talking shit about the terrorist & telling the world we NYers are strong at the same time.

you can ask yourself why that offends you. your dumbass brought up Trump, & partisanship hackery, none of which were mentioned in the video - & now you keep shifting goal posts in this exchange (whatever the hell it's even about) to suit your retarded narrative.

You are celebrating the fact that the bomb didn't go off and kill people. Ignoring the fact that there are networks living in our countries trying to kill and terrorise us.

That's not good enough for me.

You are celebrating the fact that the bomb didn't go off and kill people. Ignoring the fact that there are networks living in our countries trying to kill and terrorise us.

That's not good enough for me.

yes, I'm celebrating there were no casualties. the entire world is, especially here in NY.

again, how many times do I have to repeat myself to you? I'm from NY. 9/11 happened here. I'm not ignoring anything. you are.

I can almost agree with this, depending on what you've based this on. Where are you getting this from?
-Dhimmitude.
-"Kill the non believers..."
-Non Muslims are not allowed in Mecca where atheists are classified as terrorists by law, and it's illegal for gay couples to have sex.

All current examples of Islamic intolerance from the birthplace of Islam, a place practicing Muslims are (somewhat) required to make a pilgrimage to, and the biggest promoter of their reform movement, Wahabism.

Can you provide comparable examples of intolerance from other religions? Lets keep this current, say from the last 50 years or so.

Aaand, go!

Islam is cancer. Westerners supporting And siding with Islam should be considered enemies of the state.

-Dhimmitude.
-"Kill the non believers..."
-Non Muslims are not allowed in Mecca where atheists are classified as terrorists by law, and it's illegal for gay couples to have sex.

All current examples of Islamic intolerance from the birthplace of Islam, a place practicing Muslims are (somewhat) required to make a pilgrimage to, and the biggest promoter of their reform movement, Wahabism.

Can you provide comparable examples of intolerance from other religions? Lets keep this current, say from the last 50 years or so.

Aaand, go!

Well, yes, I can. The problem is that when I do, you're going to say "that's different" and try to make it an argument about why Islam's intolerance is still worse, or an argument about the definition of specific terms.

There are two reasons I expect you won't accept my examples:

1. I've already provided some in this thread that you seem to have missed.

2. Anyone genuinely open to the idea that other religions can be bad too would have the information you're requesting. It's kind of like a Feminist saying, "Give me an example of one powerful white man who hasn't sexually assaulted women. Good luck, haha!" Any honest person with a brain could provide tons of examples, but said Feminist is so deep into their ideology that they legitimately can't think of any and will deny any evidence contradicting their worldview.

So I'm down to discuss and provide examples, but I guess I first want assurance that you're genuinely open to my position and not just trying to waste my time.

Well, yes, I can. The problem is that when I do, you're going to say "that's different" and try to make it an argument about why Islam's intolerance is still worse, or an argument about the definition of specific terms.

There are two reasons I expect you won't accept my examples:

1. I've already provided some in this thread that you seem to have missed.

2. Anyone genuinely open to the idea that other religions can be bad too would have the information you're requesting. It's kind of like a Feminist saying, "Give me an example of one powerful white man who hasn't sexually assaulted women. Good luck, haha!" Any honest person with a brain could provide tons of examples, but said Feminist is so deep into their ideology that they legitimately can't think of any and will deny any evidence contradicting their worldview.

So I'm down to discuss and provide examples, but I guess I first want assurance that you're genuinely open to my position and not just trying to waste my time.
I am genuinely open, and might have missed your examples earlier as I skimmed the thread, but that paragraph jumped out at me. I'm an agnostic/atheist so it's not like I have a dog in this fight, other than being culturally Christian.

I had never heard Pakistanis or Bangladeshis referred to as Asian before terrorism in the West became what it is today. The West is doing this to try and not offend muslims, simple. When people hear the word Asian they think of people from Korea, Japan, etc, they certainly don't think of curry

Did you ever consider that maybe you're just very ignorant? Like, what if the British had been calling Indians "Asian" since the 1600s, but you just don't read enough to know that?

I am genuinely open, and might have missed your examples earlier as I skimmed the thread, but that paragraph jumped out at me. I'm an agnostic/atheist so it's not like I have a dog in this fight, other than being culturally Christian.

Fair enough. It's hard to post links from my phone, but I'll respond fully later tonight. In general, though, religious persecution is a big issue in China and much of sub-Sarahan Africa. You can look it up and may be surprised.

Fair enough. It's hard to post links from my phone, but I'll respond fully later tonight. In general, though, religious persecution is a big issue in China and much of sub-Sarahan Africa. You can look it up and may be surprised.
Cool. I'm sure you have more than this, but this is the 1st paragraph of the 1st link when I googled "religous persecution sub saharan Africa" -

"Radical Islamists were the main persecutors of Christians around the world last year, not only in the Middle East but increasingly in sub-Saharan Africa, according to an annual survey monitoring religious freedom."

I must say I don't know how reliable the Jerusalem Post is, but found that result entertaining in light of our convo. When I substituted "China", the result is persecution by the state. I'm going to ignore those two results, and we can have this convo at your convenience.

Yeah hey yorkers are a tough bunch...tough enough to let a mosque go up across the street from ground zero. You want part and parcel you’re getting it.

interesting. so this video offends you too.
Laughing it off and saying we can take is not the route I would go. You’ll see another 9/11 there sooner or later with that attitude

Yeah hey yorkers are a tough bunch...tough enough to let a mosque go up across the street from ground zero. You want part and parcel you’re getting it.

interesting. please tell me more about my home town Mr. Canadian
Laughing it off and saying we can take is not the route I would go. You’ll see another 9/11 there sooner or later with that attitude

wooosh

sounds like the point of the video went over your head too.

interesting. please tell me more about my home town Mr. Canadian

wooosh

sounds like the point of the video went over your head too.
My point is this,that was a part and parcel speech period. Maybe that went over your head. Terrorism is a world concern not just a USA problem,handle it anyhow you see fit. Want to laugh with your head in your ass feel free to do that too.

Back