New York: Suicide bomber -'Explosion' at Manhattan bus terminal. 1 Suspect in custody. 4 injured

<JagsKiddingMe>

You seem to have it all figured out.
Enlighten us, brah.

Nothing new, they did this during the take over of Egypt. And history always wondered how a culture with small armies can take over so much.

These Muslims are being strategically placed around the world.

Everything about them is strategic and long term thinking.

They are fighting a war everyday without weapons and in mosques they are told, watch the Americans wait for war with their guns.
We attack and are taking over without firing a bullet.
By the time they grab their guns and realize what has happened it will be too late.

Nothing new, they did this during the take over of Egypt. And history always wondered how a culture with small armies can take over so much.

These Muslims are being strategically placed around the world.

Everything about them is strategic and long term thinking.

They are fighting a war everyday without weapons and in mosques they are told, watch the Americans wait for war with their guns.
We attack and are taking over without firing a bullet.
By the time they grab their guns and realize what has happened it will be too late.

theres one problem with muslim strategy you speak of
capitalism
if you get sucked into capitalism, you arent getting out (not without some major changes in your lifestyle)

newer muslim generations will get consumed by consumerism and forget about the holy fight or whatever they call it - watching youtube videos on your smartphone is a better time waste then being on your knees in a cold church where everyone is old and always say the same stuff

theres one problem with muslim strategy you speak of
capitalism
if you get sucked into capitalism, you arent getting out (not without some major changes in your lifestyle)

newer muslim generations will get consumed by consumerism and forget about the holy fight or whatever they call it - watching youtube videos on your smartphone is a better time waste then being on your knees in a cold church where everyone is old and always say the same stuff

Capitalism makes them more furious actually.
When everyone else fails at a business or gets hooked on drugs they mostly take blame themselves.

Muslims who fail blame western society and turn violent towards it.

I had never heard Pakistanis or Bangladeshis referred to as Asian before terrorism in the West became what it is today. The West is doing this to try and not offend muslims, simple. When people hear the word Asian they think of people from Korea, Japan, etc, they certainly don't think of curry!

Why is the West so worried about the feelings of muslims? Why do we tread on egg shells around anything Islam?
Governments go out of their way to be nice to muslims, yet its muslims who are attacking Westerners whenever they can.
The answer is Fear.
We all know that in general, muslims get angry very quickly, then they get violent very quickly, and the violence is often fatal. Politicians don't want to be seen as being responsible for inciting violence and death. The West is nice to Islam because of fear.
Our leaders are gutless, and most of the population believe Western society isn't something to be proud of, valued, or something worth protecting. Of course the fact that PC has well and truly taken a hold of society and the Left, doesn't help.

It is cowardice but also guilt and self-hatred--all characteristics of white liberals.

yes, that's exactly the message that's being told.

year after year, from sub forum to sub forum, you continuously demonstrate an increasingly profound level of stupidity. bravo Goonerview. never has someone on here ever lived up to their forum handle compared to the likes of you.
If this:

isn't enough to make you stop engaging with someone idk what is

yes, that's exactly the message that's being told.

year after year, from sub forum to sub forum, you continuously demonstrate an increasingly profound level of stupidity. bravo Goonerview. never has someone on here ever lived up to their forum handle compared to the likes of you.

It IS.

The gist of the video is "we are New Yorkers, we ain't scared of pipe bombs! Islamic Terrorism isn't a big deal, get over it, will ya!"

Meanwhile, Colbert, Noah and all of the leftist TV puppets act like Trump is Hitler for trying to do something about it. The left are so self hating and self destructive.

I don't think there would be anyone laughing if the pipe bomb had gone off and 12 year old girls had nails and screws stick in their brains like Manchester.

It IS.

The gist of the video is "we are New Yorkers, we ain't scared of pipe bombs! Islamic Terrorism isn't a big deal, get over it, will ya!"

Meanwhile, Colbert, Noah and all of the leftist TV puppets act like Trump is Hitler for trying to do something about it. The left are so self hating and self destructive.

I don't think there would be anyone laughing if the pipe bomb had gone off and 12 year old girls had nails and screws stick in their brains like Manchester.

nope. you're a buffoon.

-there's mention of partisan politics
-no mention of Trump
-he addresses the Goddamn terrorist head on.

he's spreading the message that we New Yorkers are tougher than that because we've survived hell here compared to this goofball's attempt to terrorize us. not to mention there are so many perfect jokes specific to NY peppered throughout.

but please, continue to project your negativity when Colbert is trying to promote positivity here.

I had never heard Pakistanis or Bangladeshis referred to as Asian before terrorism in the West became what it is today.

I have close Bangladeshi friends who will be quick to correct someone who calls them "middle eastern", for what it's worth.

I mean that those who adhere to Islam are generally less tolerant than those who hold other religious beliefs because of, but not limited to, the nature of Islam itself.

I can almost agree with this, depending on what you've based this on. Where are you getting this from?

I'd personally be extremely satisfied with someone simply agreeing that Islam is worse, just because there are so many people on here who argue that all religions are the same, but like you said, this is a forum and not a great one at that. But also, don't mistake me for someone who is going to put forth illogical "solutions" because I believe Islam needs more reformation, to be honest, I'm really just looking for someone like you, who happens to disagree with the premise, to see eye-to-eye with me. So really, I'm all about that one point just because it seems odd to me that "you" wouldn't agree, but I'm not necessarily trying to solve any problems.

Islam is worse in terms of compatibility with modern American life? Worse than what? Christianity and Judaism? Worse than Buddhism?

The Roman Catholic Church isn't allowed to practice freely in China. Their texts are modified, their leaders are selected by the Communist Party, and, up until recently, churches would occasionally be raided and everyone would be arrested (and fed ice cream once they're in prison, I'm sure). There is no Islamic government in the world that treats Catholics as harshly as China does.

So then here's a question: Is Chinese civilization compatible with American life? Is the religious intolerance of Chinese culture/ideology (let's not even get into how they treat their Muslims or smaller religious sects) comparable to Islam's intolerance? If hundreds of millions of Chinese said that they support their government and think Catholics should be arrested, would that be dangerous? As China's global influence grows, is it at all concerning that they may spread this religious intolerance?

I will say that I appreciate that you're not proposing any insane solutions. Your line of discourse isn't at all unreasonable. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm evading, I just don't think we should get away with using superlatives and adjectives without a sense of proportion/context.

You're still one of the better posters here, and even if we did reach an impasse I enjoy the civil back-and-forth.

Thanks, man, same to you. This has been a fun discussion.

nope. you're a buffoon.

-there's mention of partisan politics
-no mention of Trump
-he addresses the Goddamn terrorist head on.

he's spreading the message that we New Yorkers are tougher than that because we've survived hell here compared to this goofball's attempt to terrorize us. not to mention there are so many perfect jokes specific to NY peppered throughout.

but please, continue to project your negativity when Colbert is trying to promote positivity here.

You are being conditioned into accepting that Islamic terrorism is NORMAL and nothing to be concerned about.

People are living in terror and Steven Cuckbert wants to laugh it off.

Back