New York Police Union Sues to Stop Release of Body Camera Videos

So police/terrorists can have a union, be investigated by themselves, not take drug tests, dont legally have to protect you, legally have to have a low IQ, and now want to get rid of their body camera which we always hear stories of them turning it off or "malfunctioning." They need to keep body cameras. It helps all parties which would actually help what little good cops their are but also make it easier to claim self defense if you do legally kill a cop.

*there are... Mocking iq ? That's rich.

What a load of psychotic nonsense.

*there are... Mocking iq ? That's rich.

What a load of psychotic nonsense.
Yes because IQ has to do with spelling errors on a forum, retards man.

"The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Facts hurt small minds.

Real talk. In aggregate, and everything else being equal you think the court looks evenly on the citizenry as it does LEOs?

Well citizens aren't charged with enforcing the law and aren't granted the latitude we are.

That said... I'm 100% for body cams provided those that review them to decide on whether or not u.o.f is justified are well versed in case law, u.o.f tactics, ideally have first hand experience in deadly force scenarios, etc...

I've seen some awful shootings ( in my first hand professional estimation ) that were deemed justified that made me feel awful just as a decent human being and I've seen way more that were unquestionably justified ( to those with legitimate knowledge and not an emotionally charged response) that were questioned by a ton of low information types. And some that are really difficult to decide upon.

I think police departments in general do a lousy job at educating the public on use of force, when deadly force is warranted, etc...

For example; unarmed people killed 660 people in 2014. That's a lot of people. Yet you rarely hear anybody bring this fact to light when an unarmed suspect is killed. We've had police disarmed and killed with their own weapons by "unarmed" suspects. Mike Brown is a good example. He was; per credible witnesses and forensics, fighting Wilson over his weapon.

Circumstances and context are crucial.

Yes because IQ has to do with spelling errors on a forum, retards man.

"The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Facts hurt small minds.

Speaking of small minds. What a stretch there, fella... We get it, douchebag. You hate cops. How original. Your initial post reeks of low intellectual capacity and arrested development.

I've worked with guys that have law degrees, a couple of Phd's and plenty of very bright highly and intelligent types. Get a grip on reality, dude. Your sub mental cretin bias is kinda pathetic.

Speaking of small minds. What a stretch there, fella... We get it, douchebag. You hate cops. How original. Your initial post reeks of low intellectual capacity and arrested development.

I've worked with guys that have law degrees, a couple of Phd's and ple th of very bright highly intelligent types. Get a grip on reality, dude. Your sub mental cretin bias is kinda pathetic.

"and ple th of " English please grammar Nazi.
So your opinions vs my fact... lol. Retarded blue line supporters. You do know the average person can become a cop quicker then they can become a barber...
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/jobs-training-police-trnd/index.html

Did you also know the pigs you love so much do not have to protect you? The Supreme court ruled after some terrorists knew some women were being raped and tortured and they did nothing...

Warren v. District of Columbia (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981) is an oft-quoted District of Columbia Court of Appeals case that held that the police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to citizens based on the public duty doctrine.

"and ple th of " English please grammar Nazi.
So your opinions vs my fact... lol. Retarded blue line supporters. You do know the average person can become a cop quicker then they can become a barber...
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/us/jobs-training-police-trnd/index.html

Did you also know the pigs you love so much do not have to protect you? The Supreme court ruled after some terrorists knew some women were being raped and tortured and they did nothing...

Warren v. District of Columbia (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981) is an oft-quoted District of Columbia Court of Appeals case that held that the police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to citizens based on the public duty doctrine.

*than they...

Mine was a phone error... You're just an illiterate slob.

Bet ya feel so edgy with the "pigs" routine, huh, Capt Original ? You geeks need some new material.

*than they...

Mine was a phone error... You're just an illiterate slob.

Bet ya feel so edgy with the "pigs" routine, huh, Capt Original ? You geeks need some new material.

You must be trolling at this point...Or your daddy must be a pig. No one can be this retarded, court cases in your face, and you choose to be retarded, you choose to attack spelling like all little kids do, then spell shit wrong yourself and make excuses. Im done with you,blocked.

I love it when you dweebs pull that old constitutional decision regarding police responsibilities.

Guess it was some gutless worms from Sherdog running into the Twin towers, at the Pulse night club shooting, at ABB (don't remember seeing you 2 there) etc.. List goes on. Same predictable shit from the low watt gurglers.

You must be trolling at this point...Or your daddy must be a pig. No one can be this retarded, court cases in your face, and you choose to be retarded, you choose to attack spelling like all little kids do, then spell shit wrong yourself and make excuses. Im done with you,blocked.

Yawn... Such a basic bitch. Your court ruling is irrelevant, genius. Police put themselves in harms way every day to protect strangers despite the ruling. Are you really so infantile and weak minded you can't admit that ? Sounds like you need a change of tampons, kid.

For example; unarmed people killed 660 people in 2014. That's a lot of people. Yet you rarely hear anybody bring this fact to light when an unarmed suspect is killed.

Unarmed people killed 600 armed police officers last year? Or unarmed people killed 600 people like defenseless women?

Circumstances and context are crucial.

Quoted for irony.

Your shtick is getting old, Mark. And you haven't been here that long. At least with this username...

Unarmed people killed 600 armed police officers last year? Or unarmed people killed 600 people like defenseless women?

Quoted for irony.

I guess you're suggesting they're not ? Oh well... Squids aren't known for their intelligence. Scraped one of your pals off Hwy 55 recently. All his squid buddies abandoned him there. Exposed femur. Crying like my 2 year old when he's constipated. Smh...

Again... Police have been disarmed and killed with their own weapons. Have been jumped by multiple assailants and beaten, etc... It's not surprising a cunt like you can't see the logical outcome of some suspect fighting with a cop when there's a weapon involved being that that suspect could very well use the weapon against them. Police aren't pro fighters or hand to hand experts, kid.

Good to see you took time out from roaming in packs of douchebags and terrorizing soccer moms.

I guess you're suggesting they're not ? Oh well... Squids aren't known for their intelligence. Scraped one of your pals off Hwy 55 recently. All his squid buddies abandoned him there. Exposed femur. Crying like my 2 year old when he's constipated. Smh...

Again... Police have been disarmed and killed with their own weapons. Have been jumped by multiple assailants and beaten, etc... It's not surprising a cunt like you can't see the logical outcome of some suspect fighting with a cop when there's a weapon involved being that that suspect could very well use the weapon against them. Police aren't pro fighters or hand to hand experts, kid.

You are really extra sensitive aren't you Mark?

I never suggested that police officers are *never* killed by unarmed people. I questioned you bringing up the statistic about 660 people killed per year by said unarmed assailants, as if you were implying that cops need to use more force because of it, when in reality most the people killed were probably defenseless women. As you stated yourself, circumstances and context are crucial.

Good to see you took time out from roaming in packs of douchebags and terrorizing soccer moms.

Ehh what? I'm not a cop.

if you are involved in the incident,car accident,assault, etc you are entitled to any and all forms in the report.. thats the entire US not just NYPD but you have to be involved... they contain personal info and they aren't just gonna release it publicly to a stranger uninvolved in the report
U should enable profile posts so i cam write solenya on ur wall

You'd think releasing footage would be a good thing.

Ya, but us people who interact with cops know how they act. I mean think about this, they don't want people seeing what they are doing. lol. The fuckin arrogance and dissonance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back