News New York Knicks > UFC

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Knicks Owner James Dolan Doesn't Want to Sell but Had 'Feelers' Upward of $5B

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...snt-want-to-sell-but-had-feelers-upward-of-5b

new_york_knicks_future.jpg

Maybe WME buying the UFC for 4B wasn't that bad of a deal after all...

Discuss

I can think of a few sports franchises that would sell that high. Imagine what the cost of the Yankees would be.

dana says ufc worth 7b now. so ufc > knicks. confirmed.

Thought that was a baseball team tbh.

James Dolan sucks.

Real Knicks fan have been calling for him to leave ages ago.

And I'm not even a Knicks fan.

Never heard of them, I only watch soccer, MMA and baseball in that order

James Dolan sucks.

Real Knicks fan have been calling for him to leave ages ago.

And I'm not even a Knicks fan.

I'm a Knicks fan....

yep, pretty much the worst owners in pro sports....

Are you legit surprised that the New York Knicks, one of the two NBA teams still in their original city, which generates the most revenue for the NBA at $376 million a year and is #7 on the Forbes list of most profitable teams in 2018, is worth more then the UFC?

What a shocker, ts, what a shocker.

More people watch the Knicks at MSG than watch the UFC all year.
They get 20k every game for their 42 per season.
The Knicks only have to pay 13 players too,

Are you legit surprised that the New York Knicks, one of the two NBA teams still in their original city, which generates the most revenue for the NBA at $376 million a year and is #7 on the Forbes list of most profitable teams in 2018, is worth more then the UFC?

What a shocker, ts, what a shocker.

I also find it amusing when people make these comparisons to slight the UFC. A single sports franchise in the NBA hosts, what... 40 games per year? Plus the away games which factor into television broadcast deals. It's no surprise that one team could be worth more than the UFC, which altogether only broadcasts something like 40 events per year.

Last edited:
More people watch the Knicks at MSG than watch the UFC all year.
They get 20k every game for their 42 per season.
The Knicks only have to pay 13 players too,
but they only got "regional" tv deal.

the region is one of the biggestt I agree,
but it's still only 37 millions per year.

they also got a radio deal,
but radio deal nowadays....

Idk how much % they get from overall NBA revenues tho.

WMMA, USADA, Reebok, Early Weigh-ins, IV Ban, ESPN, No more flyweights, Superfights, Interim belts... how lucky are we!?

Dallas Cowboys for the win.

Its funny how an MMA forum just constantly shits on MMA. Worst fan base in the history of sports.

Dallas Cowboys for the win.

Its funny how an MMA forum just constantly shits on MMA. Worst fan base in the history of sports.
we're hypercritical of it BECAUSE we are fans and want it to improve. Would you rather see Dana's lies go unchecked? Do you enjoy watching D-level athletes who couldn't make it in a real sport headlining HW fights? The sport can improve and it's up to us the fans to make sure it does.

Back