New year fantasy card Bellator - Rizin

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Posting in the UFC section for a CORRECT VISIBILITY.

What woud be the fantasy card for the new year for Bellator - Rizin collaboration?

Mine:

Main:

Wanderlei vs Fedor (heavyweight)
Lima vs MacDonald (welterweight championship)
Cro Cop vs Rampage (heavyweight)
Sonnen vs Nick Diaz (middleweight)
Benson Henderson vs Ben Askren (welterweight)

Preliminary:

Aoki vs Palhares (catchweight)
Paul Daley vs Michael Page (welterweight)
Bader vs Linton Vassell (light heavyweight championship)
Thiago Silva vs Bigfoot Silva (heavyweight)
Aliakbari vs Lashley (heavyweight)

Baruto Kaito vs Reina Miura (man vs woman superheavyweight freakshow, special rules)

Mine:

Main:

Wanderlei vs Fedor (heavyweight) - one of them via KO
Lima vs MacDonald (welterweight championship) - Lima via SD
Cro Cop vs Rampage (heavyweight) - Cro Cop via UD
Sonnen vs Nick Diaz (middleweight) - Sonnen via UD
Benson Henderson vs Ben Askren (welterweight) - Askren via UD

Preliminary:

Aoki vs Palhares (catchweight) - Palhares via kneebar
Paul Daley vs Michael Page (welterweight) - Page via TKO
Bader vs Linton Vassell (light heavyweight championship) - Bader via submission
Thiago Silva vs Bigfoot Silva (heavyweight) - one of them via KO
Aliakbari vs Lashley (heavyweight) - Aliakbari via TKO

Baruto Kaito vs Reina Miura (man vs woman superheavyweight freakshow, special rules) - Kaito via TKO

Baruto Kaito vs Reina Miura (man vs woman superheavyweight freakshow, special rules)
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Should have posted in the Wasteland for correct visibility.

What woud be the fantasy card for the new year for Bellator - Rizin collaboration?

Mine:

Main:

Preliminary:

Fedor vs. Cro Cop
Lima vs. Rory
Primus vs. Chandler
Roy Nelson vs. Rampage
Joe Warren vs. Michael McDonald

Bellator and Rizin could put a great NYE co-promotion on.

Ronda Rousey vs. Cain Velasquez
CM Punk vs. Floyd Mayweather
Bob Sapp vs. Demetrius Johnson
Fedor Emelianenko vs. Vince McMahon

Why do people keep bringing Nick "Still Under UFC Contract" Diaz into this shit?

Posting in the UFC section for a CORRECT VISIBILITY.

Mine:

Main:

Preliminary:

LOL your Main card is like all Bellator guys except for one who isn't signed with either and last fought in the UFC and another that fights for one FC. Is CC still fighting?

Aoki is a ONE FC fighter. Aren't Thiago and Bigfoot with the same Russian org as Palhares?

That Russian Org is one of several MMA orgs that are way better and talent stacked than Rizin though. You got a point there.

I don't get it why even throw Rizin's name in the title for this fantasy card? The one main card fighter is probably retired or will fight in some sort of freaskhow attraction on the next NYE rizin event at best. There's like one guy from rizin on your first prelims fight. And another fight that highlights the sideshow joke you really think Rizin is.

I give kudos for not including Ishii. I always expect and usually see ZZZZshii's name listed in these types of threads.

You listed fighters from like 4 different MMA orgs and one guy still signed with the UFC and the card isn't something out of this world. I don't know if it was the point but your post kind of makes all the MMA org's that are not the UFC seem extremely inferior and sad atm.

Last edited:
Mitrione vs Minakov
Lima vs McDonald
Mousasi vs King Mo at MW
Benson Henderson vs Aoki
Horiguchi vs Michael McDonald
Chandler vs Gomi
Rena vs Miyu Yamamoto 2
Kron Gracie vs Pico

LOL everyone's suggestion are filled with mostly Bellator fighters(who made their name in the UFC) with a Rizin fighter or two that really doesn't add anything extra special.

Exchange a few Rizin names with other Bellator fighters and nothing really changes. Exchange the Rizin names with the Russian org that Minakov, Bigfoot and others are signed with and it's way better than a Rizin-Bellator co-promotion.

Is this supposed to be a subtle jab at Rizin?

Gabi Garcia vs Jeff Novitzky
Jason Bourne vs John Wick
Captain America vs Batman
Mighty Morphin Megazord vs Voltron
Cain Velasquez vs Leg Extension Machine
Michael Venom Page vs Random Can #13

Gabi Garcia vs Jeff Novitzy
Jason Bourne vs John Wick
Captain America vs Batman
Mighty Morphin Megazord vs Voltron
Cain Velasquez vs Leg Extension Machine
Michael Venom Page vs Random Can #13

You forgot about long time established Bellator names like: Chuck Lidell, Chael, Ryan Bader, Ben Henderson, Matt Mitrione, Roy Nelson, Rory, Tito and Wandy.

You forgot about long time established Bellator names like: Chuck Lidell, Chael, Ryan Bader, Ben Henderson, Matt Mitrione, Roy Nelson, Rory, Tito and Wandy.

Didn't include them because I'm sure they'll be unavailable when those bellator legends headline their next PPV.

Didn't include them because I'm sure they'll be unavailable when those bellator legends headline their next PPV.

If there's one thing we can agree on is the UFC has been a pathetic sideshow joke for like a decade. They wish they ever had prime MMA athletes like these guys.

I can't wait til Bellator with all their Bellator names knocks off the terrible ZUFFA UFC and the types of fighters they've signed and promoted for nearly 15 years.

Everyone's suggestions and lists clearly prove the UFC always sucked and has been terrible for MMA.

Back