New Video : UFC 221: Yoel Romero - I'll Beat Anyone

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Yoel speaking English here.

Says he is always out-experienced by the top MMA fighters, but it doesn't matter. He trains hard every day, and is super focused on one goal - Capturing the belt.

He says Luke is not superman, or a superhero...He's just a man, and he can be beaten. And he will beat him Saturday night.

giphy.gif

Not gonna beat Luke
he can backflip all he wants, he's getting murked.

"God gave me the opportunity to fight for the belt. Thank you, God"

Dana-White-Go-Big-02-750x370.jpg

"You're Welcome"

BET THE HOUSE ON YOEL!

THANK ME LATER

Dude who got KTFOd by a one-eyed bisping?

Luke went full tard in that fight, but yeah, if Ping can KO him, Yoel certainly can as well.

Rockhold better keep that chin down every second of this fight, or he's going sleepy-time.

Yoel only needs one strike to shut the lights off.

Luke went full tard in that fight, but yeah, if Ping can KO him, Yoel certainly can as well.

Rockhold better keep that chin down every second of this fight, or he's going sleepy-time.

Yoel only needs one strike to shut the lights off.

I’ve gone back and watched some older fights of both guys to warm up for this fight and honestly, Luke’s best bet is to force the scramble if he is being taken down (which he is incredibly good at btw) and try to get on top. His top game is really one of the best in all of MMA and that is probably his best chance to win.

I thought for a while staying on the outside and landing kicks would be good but, honestly, that just plays into what Yoel does. He times shit very well. He stays patient and even if it takes him 2 rounds to get your timing down, once he does and he pounces, it’s all but over. Luke might even be best served trying to mix in a TD in hopes of it landing here and there himself.

Also, watching the countdown show etc, is Luke really a permanent member of Henri Hooft’s team? Think that’s a big mistake for him to be honest. Hooft’s team is garbage.

I’ve gone back and watched some older fights of both guys to warm up for this fight and honestly, Luke’s best bet is to force the scramble if he is being taken down (which he is incredibly good at btw) and try to get on top. His top game is really one of the best in all of MMA and that is probably his best chance to win.

I thought for a while staying on the outside and landing kicks would be good but, honestly, that just plays into what Yoel does. He times shit very well. He stays patient and even if it takes him 2 rounds to get your timing down, once he does and he pounces, it’s all but over. Luke might even be best served trying to mix in a TD in hopes of it landing here and there himself.

Also, watching the countdown show etc, is Luke really a permanent member of Henri Hooft’s team? Think that’s a big mistake for him to be honest. Hooft’s team is garbage.

Yeah, Luke has great top pressure and GnP, and does well in the scrambles. You're probably right in that being his best bet to wear Yoel out, and keep himself out of the firing zone.

He has switched camps from AKA to Hooft, but hasn't really said whether it's permanent or not. He said DC and Cain were not at AKA as much for him to train with, hence why he switched it up for this camp.

Yeah, Luke has great top pressure and GnP, and does well in the scrambles. You're probably right in that being his best bet to wear Yoel out, and keep himself out of the firing zone.

He has switched camps from AKA to Hooft, but hasn't really said whether it's permanent or not. He said DC and Cain were not at AKA as much for him to train with, hence why he switched it up for this camp.

is that Javier mendez in the embedded vids doing mitwork with him? Or a lookalike

Yoel should speak english more often instead of using a translator. He's actually pretty decent.

Should be a good fight.

See you shoon boi

if Whitaker isn't champ at middle weight I would love to see Yoel as champ , especially if he puts Rockhold to sleep I will be a fan for life no matter what he does after that .

Back