New Video : Mike Perry full pre-UFC on FOX 26 interview

Perry says that while Ponz is training punching the "light reflex machine", he is in the gym doing real training, and running the streets. lol

He says he respects Ponz though, and expects him to bring out the best Perry that we have seen. Says he will, "knock him out in the first round, guaranteed."

Also addressed the eye poking. Says that Ponz likes to strike with his hands almost in a "claw-like" fashion. He says, "Come wit it....If your finger goes in my mouth, it might get bit off." haha

Calls Tyron Tyrone. Nobody hates because Mike‘s a brother in spirit.

Perry is such a douche that I actually like him.

War Perry.

I'm all over it.

gfxSQJQ.png

First he said he only watched Ponzi`s last fight. Later he said he saw some videos where Ponzi punches in a claw like fashion.

This dude is fake!:eek:

I am on Board

I have joined the Platinum Nation

Perry says that while Ponz is training punching the "light reflex machine", he is in the gym doing real training, and running the streets. lol

He says he respects Ponz though, and expects him to bring out the best Perry that we have seen. Says he will, "knock him out in the first round, guaranteed."

Also addressed the eye poking. Says that Ponz likes to strike with his hands almost in a "claw-like" fashion. He says, "Come wit it....If your finger goes in my mouth, it might get bit off." haha

I am on Board

I have joined the Platinum Nation
Welcome, sir. So here’s the plan: watch the card on Saturday and spam Sherdog after Mike finishes Santiago in the first.

PMP is funny with his “Flava Flav” boy shtick.

Mike Perry eating Santiago's finger this Saturday confirmed.

First he said he only watched Ponzi`s last fight. Later he said he saw some videos where Ponzi punches in a claw like fashion.

This dude is fake!:eek:

lol i was saying the same thing

The king of try-hards, leading his army of never-will-be's to nowhere in particular until they jump off and onto the next fighter twitter tells them is cool...

I wish it really were a nation. Then we could just nuke it.

Back