New video from AKA. Khabib and others training

Bad motherfuckers. Violent bob ross is a cardio machine

Last edited:
Good dedication at the end to the necessity of hard work.

Good luck to Luis Pena I hope he wins... also everyone at AKA saying brother now and it's full of muslims. I hope half these motherfuckers got background checked up the ass wtf

Violent Bob Ross is a very good addition to the team. Especially for this camp

Last edited:
Haha khabibs cardio worries me. I guess it’s a trade off for being strong and huge for the weight class

Good luck to Luis Pena I hope he wins... also everyone at AKA saying brother now and it's full of muslims. I hope half these motherfuckers got background checked up the ass wtf

{<BJPeen}

Ok we get it...you like other cultures

I was hoping to see Cain. He must have been in his private room killing those leg extensions.

and it's full of muslims. I hope half these motherfuckers got background checked up the ass wtf
Yup, they came to America to train and blow stuff up. Perfect cover for a terrorist, to be a well known fighter in one of the biggest gyms in the country. Makes total sense. You should get a detective medal or something.

<LikeReally5>

Thanks Frode.

AKA seems like a really fun gym to train at.

Great comradery.

thats some serious hang time on the flying knee. confirmed better dunker than jon jones.

Yup, they came to America to train and blow stuff up. Perfect cover for a terrorist, to be a well known fighter in one of the biggest gyms in the country. Makes total sense. You should get a detective medal or something.

<LikeReally5>
i'm not talking about Khabib, i'm talking about the whole caliphate he brings with him. None of the other people you've even heard of besides the number of 'go' and 'med' in their names.

Back