New Video : Fight Night Winnipeg: Rafael Dos Anjos - "I Felt Able To Bring The Fight Wherever I Want

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I gotta say, I was surprised by this one. It was a PICK-EM for me.

I didn't see RDA out-classing Hobbie like that.

Props.

We may well be looking at the next WW champion.....

Rda the man. Such a good guy and fighter.

time for woodley to make way for an exciting champ. RDA has all the tools to do it and I hope he can do it. 99% of sherdog will be rooting for him if that fight happen

I didn't think the fight would be that lopsided either. I thought Robbie would have trouble with the low kicks since that's the one thing he never defends, Manhoef, Hendricks, and several others have all chopped his legs with a fair amount of success and it's something that RDA can do well (see Diaz fight). What I didn't expect was the big gap in clinch skills, I thought the clinch would be pretty even with RDA having an edge in technique but Robbie evening it up with strength, who knew that Robbie had the clinch defence of Rich Franklin? I figured RDA might have a slight edge in the clinch since he's been training with a bunch of Muay Thai champions at Evolve MMA, but I didn't think it would be near complete domination. Surprised the hell out of me.

Back