New Video : Fight Night Gdansk: Donald Cerrone - Till Needs A Reality Check

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Just posted on the UFCs YT page.

Cerrone going off on Till here:

"Motherf***er, I have more performance of the night bonuses than you have actual fights."

Savage.

Says he thinks Till is a good potential up & coming prospect, but that experience is going be the deciding factor.

Just posted on the UFCs YT page.

Cerrone going off on Till here:

"Motherf***er, I have more performance of the night bonuses than you have actual fights."

Savage.

Says he thinks Till is a good potential up & coming prospect, but that experience is going be the deciding factor.

Is it just me or does anyone else think it's not a good idea for cerrone to talk trash with the guy...I get the feeling, cerrone doesn't fight as well, when there is hostility...he didn't fight well against nate...or rda..hopefully, he has over come his choking in big fights...many thought he beat lawler...so, i'm guessing he has...he looked terrible against masvidal...another guy that kinda talked trash to him...and again, cerrone looked bad.

Is it just me or does anyone else think it's not a good idea for cerrone to talk trash with the guy...I get the feeling, cerrone doesn't fight as well, when there is hostility...he didn't fight well against nate...or rda..hopefully, he has over come his choking in big fights...many thought he beat lawler...so, i'm guessing he has...he looked terrible against masvidal...another guy that kinda talked trash to him...and again, cerrone looked bad.
Corrone talked good trash about jury and look how that fight ended up. It’s kind of a similar situation here.

I thought he beat Lawler.

This is a great promo. Reserving judgement on Till.

Corrone talked good trash about jury and look how that fight ended up. It’s kind of a similar situation here.

I like cerrone...I'd like to see him win a title someday...but I get the feeling that's not really that important to him.

I like cerrone...I'd like to see him win a title someday...but I get the feeling that's not really that important to him.
Yeah I’m a big cowboy fan but he’s had a lot of wars lately and one can only do that for so long. He’s looking kind of rough in that video lol

Cerrone has wins on his record that are better than Tools entire career combined. School will be in session this Saturday.

I wouldn’t discount till at all in this matchup.

Hes gonna be the taller longer bigger guy and at ww we’ve seen cowboy struggle with some of the bigger guys like Matt brown during fights.

Matt brown is mainly a brawler where as till not only can bring a fight and get scrappy. He’s extremely technical at the same style that Donald has focused on, Muay Thai.

We’ve also seen Donald rocked and or quit in fights against lightweights that kick hard.

Till is a live dog

I thought he beat Lawler.
You're crazy. First round Lawler. Second round Lawler takes a break. 3rd round Lawler. There was no controversy there. Lawler won. Never heard anyone say they thought Cerrone won that fight until now. He didn't. And if he doesn't use his wrestling he will lose to Till.

Till has a wicked left and doesnt seem Cerrone is taking him seriously.

Hes gonna be the taller longer bigger guy and at ww we’ve seen cowboy struggle with some of the bigger guys like Matt brown during fights.

Matt brown is mainly a brawler where as till not only can bring a fight and get scrappy. He’s extremely technical at the same style that Donald has focused on, Muay Thai.

We’ve also seen Donald rocked and or quit in fights against lightweights that kick hard.

Till is a live dog

Agreed. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out.

Cerrone not watching his opponents fights is very stupid.

Southpaws with good hands that Cerrone lost to:

Nate Diaz
Robbie Lawler
Rafael dos Anjox x2

Cerrone's right hand is getting better, but still a bit stiff and short.

Cerrone needs to leg kick Till a lot and take him down. Takedown threat is important here.

I think it has more to do with you fight enough like Cerrone does rain or shine no picky choosy you will lose. He could probably never beat RDA tho. Bad style matchup.

Till is a live dog

I don’t remember Cerrone ever quitting. He was beaten by guys that were just better than him.

Cowboy is the most game fighter ever.

Back