New US-made Custom Boxing Glove Manufacturer!!

Hey Jason your email inbox is full so I can't reach your from there to send the pics at the moment.

Last edited:
The gloves in the review section look like total shit. You should beef up your wrist support.

The wrist support on my pair seem to be just fine but I've never really had wrist issues to begin with and for years I've been using traditional thai bag gloves with the just a little elastic for "wrist support" lol

I don't know what people were expecting from the bulk factory orders. They are just customized Ringside gloves with a logo swap

Quality seems far below ringside imo.

Maybe for this model, I have no experience with this glove in particular.

My coach bought about 10 (not sure exact number) pairs or so of black IMF, double strap gloves and they were on par with ringside for the most part. The elastic strap didn't do anything though; waaaayy too loose.

Well above Ringside my friend. My pair came out great. Very happy. In fact I am in contact for a pair of actual customs.

Well above?? Really?? None of the gloves I saw and tried were well above a high end Ringside in any way, except the hand made.

He even said they are made in the Ringside factory

Well above?? Really?? None of the gloves I saw and tried were well above a high end Ringside in any way, except the hand made.

There are a couple minor tweaks he needs to make but other than that....yes high quality.

There are a couple minor tweaks he needs to make but other than that....yes high quality.

Well, I guess that's good that you got a nice pair man. I just didn't see or try anything that beat a Ringside Pro Style IMF Tech glove, but those are 120$. Idk how much these limited edition's were though.

However, the gloves my gym got (not the sherdog versions) were definitely not of the highest quality in any way. I'll see if my coach has them around so I can snap a picture.

Last edited:
I'd say mine are definitely better than the ringsides I had

The wrist support on some of the gloves is non existant. However what would you expect paying 75 or how much it was?

goldstar or how they call it, the factory that makes bth ringside and adidas

Gents
Sorry I haven't responded, I've been off the board a few days and I didn't even know there was a review up until I saw it mentioned in this thread. Obviously there were a few problems with the gloves, but the biggest was a lack of consistency. I saw the pictures of the gloves sagging at the wrist and immediately went to look at the remaining stock I have, and not a single one of them sagged like that - they were ramrod straight. However, these haven't been put through any use, so I'm wondering if after being used for a while they may start to lose wrist support. If that's the case, it's still unacceptable, but it would at least help me narrow down the problem. I agree about the triple cuff being too far down away from the main seam separating the cuff and the upper glove area. If you look at any of my custom work, you'll see that the cuff runs right up into the upper area so that there's no break between them. This is because of how I do the closing stitch on my gloves vs how all the big manufacturers close their gloves (I don't close the glove on this seam, but most of the Paki manufacturers do).
Now that I know there are some issues with consistency of the wrist area, I'll work with my manufacturer to rectify it. There's no way these should have that wide a range of consistency.
If anyone is not happy with the gloves they received, send them back to me in the next 2 days and I will refund the full amount, regardless of the condition of the gloves. A lot of these gloves were very good, but some of them obviously weren't, so I intend to make it right with those customers.
Thanks
Jason

Just finished our first hook and loop converters, man that was a bigger challenge than I thought it was going to be! But, after several attempts we got it done and it came out great! We made it with a double layer of leather so that both sides would be finished, and heat pressed our logo onto it. These will run about $45-50 as is.

a46fd89fcc961653091e8fd0d57baf21.png

c17cc95af4176b02b6d6dd4833e55919.png

Just finished our first hook and loop converters, man that was a bigger challenge than I thought it was going to be! But, after several attempts we got it done and it came out great! We made it with a double layer of leather so that both sides would be finished, and heat pressed our logo onto it. These will run about $45-50 as is.

Those are beautiful Jason!!!!

Looks great!

Looking at the pics for the converters, they look very well made.

You are making great strides Jason, keep up the good work.

Back