New US-made Custom Boxing Glove Manufacturer!!

1v1FightGear

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Jason Neese and I own a small martial arts company called 1v1 Fight Gear. For the last couple years, I've been importing my goods from Pakistan, just like every other similar company does, but a few months ago I decided that it was kind of ridiculous that no one (that I was able to find) is making custom boxing gloves in the US anymore. So...against the advice of, well, pretty much everybody, I started building the capability to manufacture these gloves myself. Will spare you the details but suffice to say it's been expensive and time consuming, but we've finally reached the point where we are making some really beautiful gloves. I've linked to a picture for you to see one of our first models, a sky blue, gold, and white beauty with a triple cuff and molded foam. All the leather is exquisite, and the sewing is perfect. We are working on other display models and I should have them posted on Pinterest in a couple days. Hope I'm not stepping on toes or breaking any forum rules by sounding like an advertisement, but I thought it was important for you all to know that we are here, and provide some contact information in case you have questions. My email is [email protected], or you can call me 407-304-0924. Hopefully questions can be posted here in this thread, so that others may also read.

Last edited:
c3ea78f152cd8948a88b4ddc7711df88.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking glove!!!! Very interested in seeing more of your work. Area code 407.....you wouldn't happen to be in Orlando would you??

Hell yeah man! Wish you all the best and am definitely interested in grabbing some gloves when you go live with your sales.

Love how transparent you are with your email and phone, many companies could learn from that.

Any chance at a peak of the logo you plan to use?

Good luck man!

Welcome to the forum. The cut/proportions look very good. Like a proper boxing glove.

Nice looking glove!!!! Very interested in seeing more of your work. Area code 407.....you wouldn't happen to be in Orlando would you??

Yes that's correct - in Kissimmee, at the end of E. Osceola Pkwy. There's not a whole lot of work to show at this point - other than our huge pile of prototypes, which you may find impressive! We've put them through the ringer, had them tested and banged around, which has led us to where we are now - just finishing the models we'll be moving forward with. We are exclusively a custom shop, although our larger orders will still be imported from Pakistan - you just can't beat their price/quality combo, but you have to order in bulk in order to get those prices. The name of our custom US-made glove line is called "CG" (for "Custom Gloves"), and all gloves will be completely custom designed and tailored to the fighter. Options like graphics, special materials, etc will be added value items.

The glove pictured above is on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/340725528034985876/, and it's there you'll find the exact price - I don't want to put exact price info on here only because I don't want to violate any forum rules. But to give a ball park, price is between $140 and $180 and can be built and delivered in 5-7 days. Every pair of gloves will be tailored to your measurements, and we have over 30 colors of leather to choose from. If we don't have the leather you want, we'll find it. I have a document that shows exact pricing which I'll also post on pinterest. You will see the base price, and what every option will cost, so you should be able to get an exact price quote by just examining that document.
Thanks
Jason

Hell yeah man! Wish you all the best and am definitely interested in grabbing some gloves when you go live with your sales.

Love how transparent you are with your email and phone, many companies could learn from that.

Any chance at a peak of the logo you plan to use?

Good luck man!

Thanks, I want everyone to feel free to contact me at any time!
The logo is on pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/340725528034987284/.
- Jason

thats actually a good deal, ill spread the word, i know a couple of dudes from my gym were looking for custom gloves

Here's some more production quality gloves we've made recently.
Black and Silver
f600a89344f2dd19addb24356bb0bb2b.jpg

Do you do split thumb also? And when will you guys be ready to take orders?

Fantastic and fascinating stuff! Best of luck on your endeavors!

Yes that's correct - in Kissimmee, at the end of E. Osceola Pkwy. There's not a whole lot of work to show at this point - other than our huge pile of prototypes, which you may find impressive! We've put them through the ringer, had them tested and banged around, which has led us to where we are now - just finishing the models we'll be moving forward with. We are exclusively a custom shop, although our larger orders will still be imported from Pakistan - you just can't beat their price/quality combo, but you have to order in bulk in order to get those prices. The name of our custom US-made glove line is called "CG" (for "Custom Gloves"), and all gloves will be completely custom designed and tailored to the fighter. Options like graphics, special materials, etc will be added value items.

The glove pictured above is on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/pin/340725528034985876/, and it's there you'll find the exact price - I don't want to put exact price info on here only because I don't want to violate any forum rules. But to give a ball park, price is between $140 and $180 and can be built and delivered in 5-7 days. Every pair of gloves will be tailored to your measurements, and we have over 30 colors of leather to choose from. If we don't have the leather you want, we'll find it. I have a document that shows exact pricing which I'll also post on pinterest. You will see the base price, and what every option will cost, so you should be able to get an exact price quote by just examining that document.
Thanks
Jason

Nice!!! Thats about 45 minutes away from me. Saw the pics of the other gloves and I must say.....very impressive!!!! Time to start saving my dollars:) This is a double positive for me.....supporting a U.S. and local manufacturer. Keep us updated!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, gotta say, those velcros look excellent. Nice to see someone not use the 360 design.

What are your bulk deals like? May have to consider placing an order from you for the gym. I know that you outsource your bulk stuff, but it would be nice to have a point person stateside.

Very nice, I'm excited to see more of your work! Best of luck on the business!

Back