New UFC Promo vid : UFC 229 : Khabib vs. McGregor - It's about to go down

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Alright....NOW we're talkin.

I've been WAITING for WME to start promoting this epic match up!

Now it begins...

PUMPED for this fight!!!!!!

Classic that Red Goof was saying the dolly shit was the most despicable act in the history of the sport, and now it is the center of their ad.....hahahaha

saw it on youtube earlier, it was good.

that bus/dolly incident footage is gonna trigger many people though. Who cares

It sounds like they pretty much just recycled old conor soundbytes directed at other opponents. I dont think theres a single line in there directed at Khabib

Still pumped though

When Conor says "has anyone laid a finger on me for this second belt?" i legit laughed. No one ever had the chance smh.

They played this one during the PPV, I'm surprised they showed Chiesa's bloody face considering he's suing Conor

"It's about to go down" should be reserved for after the weigh-ins when it will be a sure thing that the fight will take place. Right now it's not a sure thing, all things considered from the past.

"It's about to go down" should be reserved for after the weigh-ins when it will be a sure thing that the fight will take place. Right now it's not a sure thing, all things considered from the past.
giphy.gif

It sounds like they pretty much just recycled old conor soundbytes directed at other opponents. I dont think theres a single line in there directed at Khabib
This. It would be great if the UFC stopped recycling shit.

"its about to go down"

Is that a premonition to what khabib is going to do with Conor?

Mystic ufc

Last edited:
Ok that was a fucking awesome gee-up. They should really play the religious card. Islam vs Christianity, ISIS against IRA. Loser gets beheaded by Tony Bat Shit Crazy Ferguson....

"its about to go down"

Is that a premonition to what khabib is going to do with Conor?

Mystic ufc
Mystic ufc. There’s a first time for everything I guess but they tend to get on the wrong train time after time.

Still pumped though
Seems like Khabib is the only fighter at 145/155 he's got respect for. Unless I'm mistaken, I've only ever heard Conor say good things about Khabib as a fighter.

Back