New UFC announcer

LukeSkyrocker

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Brendan Fitzergerald is a goofy ass looking guy with bland delivery and seemingly limited MMA knowledge. It makes me feel bad about the hate Anik got when he first started even though most people generally seem to be favourable towards him now. But BF slipped under the radar with no hate. I just want hate where hate is due haha

I'm not a fan.

I’m not a fan either.

TS got it right.

I’ve only ever heard him paired up with Felder so that’s a minority of events. I thought you meant Jimmy Smith when I read title.

Who-GIF.gif

Thought you were talking about Bruce Buffer's job for a second there. Lol.

You're crazy. I think he's the best PBP guy they got right now. Says the things he needs to without stuttering, voice is not annoying like Anik's and doesn't say stupid shit like Goldberg.

Sherdoggers will bitch about anything.

Jon anik and jimmy smith was some of the worst commentating I've ever seen I almost fell asleep before the main event

they should have a "tuf" style reality show to find the best announcer. there are all sorts of youtube, podcast etc guys that are great at commentary.

put them all in a house, they each have to research and interview and get paired up for fight night events.

You're crazy. I think he's the best PBP guy they got right now. Says the things he needs to without stuttering, voice is not annoying like Anik's and doesn't say stupid shit like Goldberg.

Sherdoggers will bitch about anything.

Forget wit fight was watching but he fucked up thinkig the fight was stopped or something and it wasn't even close can't think of the fight right now or wut but I kno he tucked up and I laughed lol

Anybody but Rogan and Dom together

Dom Cruz shouldn't be behind a mic he's terrible he says some really dumb shit

Like saying Ngannou better have his boots "strapped" on

What kind of beta cuck shit is that

Ngannou would squash him like a bug

And yet they got rid of Goldy...

VGGxOnZ.gif

^^^^^. Same here. Dominic ruins the event commentary for me, as I enjoy Rogans' shtique. Cruz is just condescending and his all around arrogance really takes away from the show.

Eh, I don't love him or hate him. He's just kinda there, which is fine with me. A lot of these guys start out rough, but he's much better than Todd Grisham, so I'm grateful for that.

Don't show his face and let him commentate ....hes average but gives it 100%

What about Todd "Get out of there Travis" Grisham?

Back