Media New training video from Chuck liddell camp

Chuck looks like shit but he'll still probably ko Tito. Tito is just destined to always lose to Chuck.

Why would someone pay for DC vs Lewis. It was a pre determined outcome.

giphy.gif

<DCrying>

Tito looking for those Jenna Jameson divorce papers.

Has Chuck ever had a different haircut?

Can't think of anyone who's ever been so defined by their hair as him.

I think people are overreacting. He doesn't need to be that good to beat Tito standing. My concern is if he still has good TDD. I'd be surprised if Tito stands with him. Would be super embarrassing for Tito if he got KO'd.

I see Chuck can still get up early and make it to training after a bender the night before...

That’s a good sign, isn’t it...?
<{vega}>

I think people are overreacting. He doesn't need to be that good to beat Tito standing. My concern is if he still has good TDD. I'd be surprised if Tito stands with him. Would be super embarrassing for Tito if he got KO'd.
The dude in that video couldn’t ko Tito if Tito had his hands tied behind his back and I’m serious

What happened? Where am I?

My level of WTF is so through the roof on this, that I feel like this is all a dream, and we're all Chuck, slowly coming to...

giphy.gif

Soon we will realize that none of this was ever even real.

Excellent choice of music! Looking at the short clip Liddell is holding that chin way up just waiting to be KO'd into dreamland.

I wonder how many actually watched the clip. And i also wonder how many wrote their own opinion, without just thinking what to write to be "funny", or just to be a part of the sheeps. Because thats safe.

<JagsKiddingMe>

I hope he´s trolling us, but why would he?

Does he think Tito will watch them and not train for this fight, and then ta-daa, just fooled ya and look like Matrix Silva?

Back