Media New training video from Chuck liddell camp

This is why we need a senior division. Im predicting first round all circling. In between rounds both teams throw in the towel from exhaustion.

His edited training is Conor-esque in it's level of delusion. What's the over under on one of them dying in the cage?

giphy.gif

<DCrying>
i1ehl0.gif

The first time I’ve been concerned for a fighters health not jokingly. Wtf chuck..

He looks alot better in this video, compared to the old one from the start of his camp.

This is sad but you see the signs already and it seems to be picking up. I have no doubt Chuck is going to end up perma-drunk like those old school boxers. Anything will shut his lights off.

You don't lose technique when you get older you lose speed and power. He looks like a guy that never trained a day in his life. These are troll.jobs guaranteed.

My prediction is this !!

Chuck will take an L this fight .. and another rematch will be setup ...

Double Pay Day !!

<Goldie11>

You don't lose technique when you get older you lose speed and power. He looks like a guy that never trained a day in his life. These are troll.jobs guaranteed.
I may agree. But he needs to actually sell this fight. More than trick Tito. Who wants to watch that guy in the video fight?

Thank goodness he's wearing clothes

Back