New Russian air-to-air missile has advantage in speed and reach

I thought we were already in the era of Exo-atmospheric Kill Vehicles?

We are. Not sure I understand the question though? EKVs are used for ballistic missile defence in a fairly specific way.

Last edited:
Hard to say. I suspect it's just a cryptic way of delaying mass/higher rate production until the jet is more mature. I mean it doesn't even have the right engines yet...

Neither does the J-20, hell its not even remotely close to being done and they rushed that thing into production only to get detected instantly by india.

They need to just freakin finishthe program an get the ball rolling

Neither does the J-20, hell its not even remotely close to being done and they rushed that thing into production only to get detected instantly by india.

They need to just freakin finishthe program an get the ball rolling

Ah I am bored so let me just tell you about a youtube video about the J-20 being easily detected by India,

So in the comments section there are a lot of Indian nationals mocking the Chinese saying that Indian Airforce is superior since it can detect the J-20, then some one posted and said "Okay the Indian Su-30 can detect the J-20 but can it detect a toilet?"

Ah I am bored so let me just tell you about a youtube video about the J-20 being easily detected by India,

So in the comments section there are a lot of Indian nationals mocking the Chinese saying that Indian Airforce is superior since it can detect the J-20, then some one posted and said "Okay the Indian Su-30 can detect the J-20 but can it detect a toilet?"

because india has a toilet problem

Back