New QOTSA

Haven't listened yet, but hopefully Mark Ronson has sprinkled some of his magic dust on it and it's better than the last album.

dling the leak now, would love to see them live again.

Evil has landed is fucking incredible. If you don't like the bass and guitar in this shit go fuck your self.

I'm drunk but it's true. I'm a guitarist. You can't knock this fucking tone and perfect bass playing. It's incredible

I have been listening to it for a while now and god damn this album is fucking fantastic! I honestly think it might be my favorite QOTSA album ever, probably Josh Homme's best work as a singer and guitarist. This album is quickly becoming one of my favorites of all time. Every track is so damn good. Feet Don't Fail Me Now is my personal favorite but every track is good.

I have been listening to it for a while now and god damn this album is fucking fantastic! I honestly think it might be my favorite QOTSA album ever, probably Josh Homme's best work as a singer and guitarist. This album is quickly becoming one of my favorites of all time. Every track is so damn good. Feet Don't Fail Me Now is my personal favorite but every track is good.

I don't agree with best album of theirsbut it's extremely good. Every one of their albums stands up. They're my favorite band ever and they're still so after this album too. They're the most reliable musical and in my lifetime

The album is awesome and hearing live versions (on YouTube) makes it even better. The live versions have more energy that the album version is lacking.

QOTSA never fails to deliver. I've seen them live on their tours for every album post-Songs for the Deaf and despite their style changing they are still consistently awesome. I just wish I had gotten into them a bit earlier so I could have seen them live in the Nick OliverI era.

People who don't like this album weren't really qotsa fans. Or they were Kyuss fans and want to hear the same shit

I like it but it sounds more like it should have released as Eagles of Death Metal.

The album is fantastic.

One of my favorite albums this year.

One of the big things I love about this record, is that I can go a few days without hearing it, and then all of a sudden one of the random songs will just get stuck in my head until I have to hear the full album again.

One day it will be feet, another it will be un-reborn again, Hideaway even

fantastic album, but I'm a bias fan boy. Every one of their album does stack up though as others mentioned.

Got the indie vinyl framed on my wall. Definitely one of my favorite albums of all time. I can't think of a single track I'd want to skip.
indie_cover_villains.jpg

Both Joey Castillo and Jon Theodore drum circles around Grohl

Castillo out drums Theodore as well

No lol. Here's the order of drumming talent, notice I said drumming talent, not musical talent: 1) Jon, 2) Dave, and 3) Joey. Joey would be LOST playing in a group like The Mars Volta...lost. Hell, Joey could never recreate Grohl's drum parts very well either. Grohl isn't a drumming god that some make him out to be, but overall, he's the better rock drummer.

The best and sexiest band on the planet being the best and sexiest band on the planet ...

Back