new prey gameplay release *beware of cringe*

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

who ever is playing this fucking sucks...

Is this a half life rip off? Saw head crabs in there.

Is this a half life rip off? Saw head crabs in there.

You mean an alien rip off? Since they did Face(Head)Huggers(Crabs) before Half Life, so Half Life is just a rip off of Alien.

Can't believe they ruined the Prey franchise for this generic crap.

Eh, I dunno about "franchise". They had one game, right? I remember it being fun and all but hardly a classic. The portal tech was nifty but the appropriately named Portal game had somewhat stolen its thunder by the time it arrived.

I havent played this Prey, but if Arkane is able to do a Sci-Fi Dishonored type game, I'm fine with not getting another of the previous iterations.

Eh, I dunno about "franchise". They had one game, right? I remember it being fun and all but hardly a classic. The portal tech was nifty but the appropriately named Portal game had somewhat stolen its thunder by the time it arrived.

I havent played this Prey, but if Arkane is able to do a Sci-Fi Dishonored type game, I'm fine with not getting another of the previous iterations.

True it was only one game but it was done well. The fights were great. The guns were unquie and fun to use.

did you watch any o fthe gameplay? it looks cool, but i am 100% with you, it shouldnt be called prey...it does look like system shock lite though

Looks pretty fucking good to me. I'm a huge dishonored and Arkane fan so it's a first day buy for me

im looking forward to this

the name doesnt bother me that much tbh, the original game was great but it wasnt exactly Half Life level of groundbreaking worthy of keeping the name but the levels did bring some new stuff on the table just like this seems to

Back