New Pic Leaked from Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malginadi Sparring Session

Because the so called boxing experts and Conor haters on this forum have been saying Conor wouldnt beat even good amateurs at boxing. It should be obvious now that he is a lot better than people have been giving him credit for.

a few professional boxers went to the Olympics in Brazil last year and they all lost, so it's not really crazy imagining a great amateur out-boxing Conor for 3 rounds

Because the so called boxing experts and Conor haters on this forum have been saying Conor wouldnt beat even good amateurs at boxing. It should be obvious now that he is a lot better than people have been giving him credit for.
It's not crazy to expect that someone who has zer boxing experience would get lose to even amateurs. Conor is most likely better than what a lot of people expected, but that's not very relevant. The only piece of information that's relevant is whether or not Conor has top level type of skill. Whether or not he could beat an amateur doesn't matter. Whether or not he could beat Paulie also doesn't matter. He isn't fighting neither.

Why, because of a still pic from 12 rounds of sparring?

Conor fans are the dumbest kids on the planet

you kids get influenced so easily,relating about what happened on a 12 round sparring due 3 highly biased pictures

casual hypejobbers....

Paulie says what hes paid to say.

At this point, if you still want to hold on an idea that Paulie has been outclassing Conor and that their sparring has not been at least competitive, you are delusional.

Cheers.

At this point, if you still want to hold on an idea that Paulie has been outclassing Conor and that their sparring has not been at least competitive, you are delusional.

Cheers.
I am honestly shocked at how many of you are buying this hype.

Paulie's statement on the pic-

"I wanted to be part of this event, but I didn't want to become the story and that's what this has turned into," Malignaggi told ESPN. "I won't release any information about his game plan or what he's working on -- I wouldn't do that. But this has become a fiasco. It's a circus. And I do want that sparring video released. The UFC's PI definitely has that video. I understand it can't come out now, but Conor, if you have any balls, release what really happened."

http://www.boxingscene.com/malignaggi-quits-mcgregors-sparring-partner-photo-leak--119151

also just block the shitposters and fanboys,too much cancer that can be avoided

If Conor gets cut or hurt millions of dollars are at stake. If Paulie gets cut or hurt, Conor just finds a new sparring partner.

Hey look a sherdogger who finally gets it. Every once in awhile I come across an intelligent post.

This will make too much sense to the haters....so quick cover your eyes and keep scrolling.

<23>
anchorman-will-ferrell-that-doesnt-make-sense-but-keep-going.jpg
I was trying to say that Floyd would school GGG and Alvarez so it doesn't matter who Conor beats in sparring. He's still going to get his ass kicked against Floyd.

Notice how Floyd's left foot is on the outside of Guerrero's right foot and his right cocked to go straight down the middle if Guerrero misses that jab? Positionally Floyd is winning that exchange. Even though he's getting hit, he's got the upper hand. Probably even landed the right or stepped off to his side moments after that pic.

Now can you spot the difference in Paulie's positioning?

$

Notice how Conor is standing on the outside of Paulie's left foot with Paulie's body turned and squared to Conor? Positionally, Paulie is losing that exchange. He is eating a left and is squared up for the right. If he throws the counter left hook he will in all likelihood miss and Conor will slip and step to his side. If he blocks he's open to the body. If he blocks the body and slips and weaves to the right he's momentarily safe but then has to work himself out of that position if Conor moves with him.

They are two radically different stills with two totally different stories. The only thing they have in common is that someone is getting hit. Just because you can't tell the difference, doesn't mean there isn't one.

You're comparing this...

rampage-arona-slam.jpg

to this...

hi-res-b96a2b4437c26571dcdfb4e0800c838c_crop_north.jpg

as if they are the same and there is no other difference than "leg triangle", when in actuality one of those guys is about to experience gravity.

Notice how the picture clearly shows Guerrero's fist making contact with Mayweather's chin? Keep trying pal, but the photographic evidence is right in front of you. Clearly Guerrero got the better of the exchange and therefore won the event.

If Conor's team were smart, they'd have the Mayweather fight behind closed doors, no actual footage released, no leaks about the fight itself, just have the general public vote who won based on picture stills taken during their bout.

If only Robert Guerrero did the same.

DS7Q7986-570.jpg

mayweather_vs_guerrero_3_20130505_2006073647.jpg

DS7Q7942-570.jpg

I feel like this should be done for all of Floyd's fights.

Back