New phone vs old phone

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
phones.gif

I have a phone from 2010 and it's old but still going strong and people rip on me for it while they been through many phones

I'm saying my phone is better

but.. 6 reps > 4.

the new phone is also workin out a lot harder so he will see moar gains in tha futures. that brick just chillin. he aint go git no gains.

It is nuts to think that I could charge my old phone like only once or twice a week.

I have a phone from 2010 and it's old but still going strong and people rip on me for it while they been through many phones

I'm saying my phone is better

Okay I get what you mean. Still using my 4 year old LG Droid Incredible 4G LTE. :D @Clippy

I don't understand people who need to recharge so often.

Do you leave auto brightness on? Is your phone always tracking your location?

Those two features will drain your battery quickly if you don't manage them

What can you guys recommend me to get as a new phone? I have been checking some smartphone comparison services, and I guess I will get one of the chinese phones like Redmi M3. What do you think about them?

Last edited:
I don't understand people who need to recharge so often.

Do you leave auto brightness on? Is your phone always tracking your location?

Those two features will drain your battery quickly if you don't manage them
Browsing sherdog will kill my battery and use up 1 gig of data in 2hrs. FACT

iPhone 7 Plus w/ Unlimited Data on Verizon Master Race Crew checking in

but.. 6 reps > 4.

the new phone is also workin out a lot harder so he will see moar gains in tha futures. that brick just chillin. he aint go git no gains.

Did you spell more, moar?

Yeah, old phones suck hardcore.

I remember my first phone was a 33 10 back when i was 13 yrs old

What can you guys recommend me to get as a new phone? I have been checking some smartphone comparison services, and I guess I will get one of the chinese phones like Redmi M3. What do you think about them?
Xiaomi makes quality phones. A lot of my officemates use them. I went with Meizu doe.

Xiaomi are nice phonnes but not reliable at all and the latest generation aren't doing well.
I had a Mi4i as my last phone before the screen lost sensitivity in one area (after 14 months), and I think my fiance has a redmi m3.

I just got a Huawei mate 9 a couple of months ago and it's a great phone. High end but still a good price.

Back