New PC/Xbox One/PS4 Post-Apocalyptic Open-World RPG "Elex"

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Nordic Games director Reinhard Pollice said in a statement, "ELEX is going to be edgy, dark, uncompromising, complex, and we love it already." The game's own website says ELEX is set in a "brand new post-apocalyptic science-fantasy universe."

The game "puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices, and powerful action," according to its official description.
ELEX will make its public debut at Gamescom in August. Unfortunately, no videos or images outside of the one above have been released to date. Gamescom begins in early August.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-pcxbox-oneps4-post-apocalyptic-open-world-rpg-/1100-6428598/

Missed this thread when it was originally posted, but stumbled on it when looking for the PS4 thread.

Love me some open world RPG's and SciFi, so this game has me pumped. Dropping in October, so almost here.

Missed this thread when it was originally posted, but stumbled on it when looking for the PS4 thread.

Love me some open world RPG's and SciFi, so this game has me pumped. Dropping in October, so almost here.

well its a bit weird...

Back