New Orleans police look for suspects in vicious sucker punch beating of tourists in French Quarter

Stuff like this illustrates how utterly retarded hate crime laws are. Like, what these criminals did would be worse if they targeted their victims based on some demographic membership.
They probably did target these based on demographics. And yes, the concept of a "hate crime" is indeed utterly retarded.

Also, there is the man punching the 15 year old white girl over slightly cold chicken on video. How many hate crime videos in the last week is that? I mean, is it time to start getting mad, or no?

Well honestly... what do you expect? You give a man cold chicken you're asking for a beatdown

Police in New Orleans are searching for four suspects involved in a brutal beating of two tourists during a robbery Saturday night in the city's famed French Quarter that left one victim critically wounded.

Surveillance video released by police late Sunday shows the victims attacked by four black men who beat them, stole their wallets and cell phones, and then fled, according to FOX 8.

The violent attack took place on the 200 block of Bienville Street, one block from Canal Street, just before 9 p.m., according to police.

One of the victims is seen being punched by one of the assailants from behind, which knocks him out cold. He is then seen lying motionless face-down on the sidewalk as blood begins to pool around his body and one suspect goes through his pockets.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/2...rutal-beating-tourists-in-french-quarter.html

Damn i spent all last week in NOLA. I actually left on Saturday. Had fun but not surprised. The French Quarter has lots of police. But it gets chaotic at night with people just walking everywhere drinking. People are easy pickings for "locals".

what would you expect from new orleans. that place is a festering gutter. hurricane katrina did that place a favor but needs another one to come through to finish the job.

New Orleans PD can't even keep the tourist spots safe? Pretty much every country on the planet can get that one right.

I actually saw lots of cop car parked everywhere in the French Quarter but hardly saw any actual cops.

If you murder somebody, you might get beat up really bad. That video is garbage. The people offering up their sympathies can shut their mouth. When cops do this for nothing, THEN you make a video talking about them. THEN.

It also hasn't been mentioned that he jumped out of a third story window. It's possible he took injuries from that.

What the fuck is wrong with people? That guy landed completely on his face. Hope they get caught soon and beaten a lot worse than what they doled out.
You're racist and cant understand black culture.

Back