New opportunity for Conor

esdoornblad

How soon is now?
@Brown
Reaction score
We saw how Conor, in his first pro boxing bout, was able to take Mayweather into the 10th round, even winning many of the early rounds. This caused many people to believe the result was a logical draw. But just imagine if Conor had been able to throw kicks (like side or front kicks). With those rules he would have murdalized Mayweather. Thus Conor should set his sights on kicking+boxing=kickboxing, move up in weight and challenge Raul Catinas. Catinas is a lummox and lacks Conor's elite movement and timing.

There isn't exactly millions of cash waiting for him in kickboxing.

And fucking lol at logical draw.

I really thought you were trolling when you first said Khabib Conor was a "logical draw" but it seems you believe it and are now doubling down on that insanity.

You are either a very persistent and convincing troll or you are a retard.

I'm thinking the latter

We saw how Conor, in his first pro boxing bout, was able to take Mayweather into the 10th round, even winning many of the early rounds. This caused many people to believe the result was a logical draw. But just imagine if Conor had been able to throw kicks (like side or front kicks). With those rules he would have murdalized Mayweather. Thus Conor should set his sights on kicking+boxing=kickboxing, move up in weight and challenge Raul Catinas. Catinas is a lummox and lacks Conor's elite movement and timing.

<NoneOfMy>
You do understand that Floyd carried Mcgregor in that fight? He didn't throw hardly any punches through the 1st 3 rounds. He did not take Mayweather anywhere. Mayweather gave the fans a show.

Trolling, I know, but Catinas would KO him without even trying.

I really thought you were trolling when you first said Khabib Conor was a "logical draw" but it seems you believe it and are now doubling down on that insanity.

You are either a very persistent and convincing troll or you are a retard.

I'm thinking the latter
"Logical draw" was a bit of hilarity from yesterday's discussions. I guess even obvious trolling is not obvious anymore because of how off the rails Conor-mania has taken Sherdog.

And people still wonder why Conor fans are so "loved" by hardcore fans.

{<jordan}

Back