• Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Tecmo Bowl
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

but am upset that the contoller isnt wireless

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/07/14/nintendo-announces-new-nes-console
Can you download games on it?

The emulation that Nintendo has on the virtual console and NES mini was painstakingly (which is why VC releases take so long) done by Nintendo (the original hardware maker) in conjunction with the publishers/developers themselves. Emulators are just not as smooth and glitch free. I use emulators for arcade games, because the glut of them will likely never hit an hd VC release, but the emulation is done per each game here, by the people responsible for the games and hardware in the first place, with the resources that match.

Can you download games on it?
No according to launch details. Can't plug any storage device or internet into it.

CNBC just said due to short supply, it's listed on ebay for $1,000! What's on it that people can't get via buying New 3DS and eShop Virtual Console games??? Dr. Mario in color?

No according to launch details. Can't plug any storage device or internet into it.

CNBC just said due to short supply, it's listed on ebay for $1,000! What's on it that people can't get via buying New 3DS and eShop Virtual Console games??? Dr. Mario in color?
It's just high demand and Nintendo once again being absolutely retarded with their supply.

Yeah I looked on eBay for the hell of it. Seen one listed for $4000. The cheapest was $300. Fuck that.

Did anybody here have any luck in getting one? As suspected I'm gonna be waiting lol.

Yeah I looked on eBay for the hell of it. Seen one listed for $4000. The cheapest was $300. Fuck that.

Did anybody here have any luck in getting one? As suspected I'm gonna be waiting lol.
Each game is like $4 or $5 on Nintendo's Virtual Console eShop, so I'm guessing a brand new New 3ds + all those games listed would cost less.

In addition, the New 3DS would give you access to SNES Virtual Console games where the Classic NES unit doesn't allow anything to be downloaded so you're stuck with just those games.

A friend of mine's wife was able to pick one up for him today. There were only 9 left when she got it. He just sent me this picture.

2016-11-11.jpg

A friend of mine's wife was able to pick one up for him today. There were only 9 left when she got it. He just sent me this picture.

2016-11-11.jpg
Agh God, mirin. Lol at how the controller is bigger than the console xD damn only slightly bigger than a pack of cigs. This is the cutest thing.

One day!

Damn he lucky

My older brother picked one up in Calgary today, his Walmart had 24. He was there at 6:30am and there were already eight people lined up outside the store.

My wife went and looked for me at the nearest Walmart to us here in Edmonton around 7pm and she couldn't find one. Didn't look like they'd even had them in yet. Fuck.

Sold out in Australia in seconds... shit supply though, they said second batch will come out in December?

I have my og nes with most of these games and a lot that's not on there

I hope this does well so we'll get a mini-SNES.

2.5 feet cable is a special kind of stupid.

I think Nintendo did that to cut costs and hit that 60 dollar sweet spot and 10 dollars for the standalone controllers. If they added good sized cables that would increase the cost of the peripheral and console by minimum 10 bucks.

I think Nintendo did that to cut costs and hit that 60 dollar sweet spot and 10 dollars for the standalone controllers. If they added good sized cables that would increase the cost of the peripheral and console by minimum 10 bucks.
True. Smart for them.

Dick move though. Normal for Nintendo.

I'm so pissed. Every place around her sold out of them, so I couldn't get one. Those bastards at Nintendo need to make more.

Back