New Nintendo Retro-Console Announced: NINTENDO CLASSIC MINI

lol
That's the oldest troll tactic in the book.
NES Classic does exactly what it promises: Pixel-perfect renditions of classic 8-bit games with a no-fuss interface on your HDTV, at a price that comes to about two bucks a game.

Setting the bar for NES emulation

Nintendo may have skimped on the cables, but it delivered on the NES Classic Edition’s ability to emulate video games. The colorful worlds of these 30 classic NES games have never looked better on a modern television.

lol
No links, and none of that proves what you said at all.

Eh, I don't know. I have emulation on my laptop that plays NES, SNES, Genesis Etc.. all in one. I don't think i'm going to want to sit in front of a huge tv from 2 feet away to play Tecmo Bowl. I'd love to see comparisons between the picture from this and emulators.

So do I (well one). But this is made to be played on a modern tv without having to drop hundreds of dollars to do so.

Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow.

Just get an SD to HD converter. They're only $35.

upload_2016-11-10_14-35-17.png

One of these would be cool for a camper. Other than that I have my original NES with about 50 games, but if I play nes games it's usually on my Xbox One or my laptop.

The Xbox one has and emulator through it's browser called Nesbox. It plays Nes, Snes, Genesis, and GBA roms.

I also have emulators running on my phone using this controller.
upload_2016-11-10_14-45-31.jpeg

Doesn't factor in lag. If you're looking to get as close as possible to the real deal you'd need a Framemeister which runs hundreds of dollars.

I always thought it worked alright. I didn't notice any Lag. I also don't Notice any lag when running my computer through my tv.

Don't get me wrong, I think this thing is cool as hell, but imo you're really only paying for the convenience of it.

Last edited:
Seeing as I already have an NES. I would rather spend the money on this.

powerpak_main_large.jpg

One of these would be cool for a camper. Other than that I have my original NES with about 50 games, but if I play nes games it's usually on my Xbox One or my laptop.

The Xbox one has and emulator through it's browser called Nesbox. It plays Nes, Snes, Genesis, and GBA roms.

Cant save games on this though and you can save em on the Mini NES
Thats really the only reason I want it
I suck so bad at NES games now that I definitely need a save function

Cant save games on this though and you can save em on the Mini NES
Thats really the only reason I want it
I suck so bad at NES games now that I definitely need a save function

There is no save state like on PC emulators, but if you have your xbox set instant-on the games should save as long as you don't clear you cache.

Thread is full of downers. Lol. I'm all excited. I fully intend on getting one but reading online looks like it's gonna be hard to snag tomorrow. I'll keep my coins and wait for it to come to me <3

I have emulators n the original console yadda yadda but I'ma have this as well. It's too cute ^.^

I'm so excited. People are posting pics of theirs on ig and im mirin hard o: I neeedddd

2.5 feet cable is a special kind of stupid.

Back