New Nike commercial with Caster Semenya

Shes a chick with high testosterone.

Until I see cold hard evidence that she was born with balls/penis...not rumors....then she is like any other women.

The problem here, is that white knights cant accept women getting destroyed by a high test women.

Yet when it comes to male sports...where some males have way more testosterone than other men....I mean huge amounts....Its ok....we dont need a new division for those low test men..they dont need protection.

But when it comes to women with high test...omg lets protect all the weak women...GTFO with this white knight bullshit.

This is pure discrimination because of white knightness!
Well you do have a point here. If she's vetted and was born as a women, then she should be allowed to race. Even if she had intersex characteristics, where would you put someone like her?

Seems like they made a new rule this year though, as to having a maximum allowed testosterone as a women: https://www.iaaf.org/news/press-release/eligibility-regulations-for-female-classifica

Show me the man with a t:ept ratio above 6:1 that didn't trigger a doping violation and I will.

You don't understand how this stuff works, clearly.
LMFAO so you have nothing.

I clearly said natural testatorone levels...of course you could be banned if doping.

But like I said..show me an example of a natty man being banned because of high testatorone...because this is what is happening here...She is naturally creating that testosterone.

I guess the men with 6:1 t/e ratio, should be banned or need a different division because most men are 1:1 T/E ratio.....that would be fair to most men.

Well you do have a point here. If she's vetted and was born as a women, then she should be allowed to race. Even if she had intersex characteristics, where would you put someone like her?

Seems like they made a new rule this year though, as to having a maximum allowed testosterone as a women: https://www.iaaf.org/news/press-release/eligibility-regulations-for-female-classifica
If she was born a women...has a vagina, no dick and balls...she is a chick, period.

That rule is such bullshit..clear white knight bullshit to protect women from Alpha women with high test.

Again..they let men with 6 to 1 T/E ratios to compete in sports...6 to 1...most men are 1 to 1.......Why not ban those men or create new division for them?

All of this is pure white knight bullshit.

If she was born a women...has a vagina, no dick and balls...she is a chick, period.

That rule is such bullshit..clear white knight bullshit to protect women from Alpha women with high test.

Again..they let men with 6 to 1 T/E ratios to compete in sports...6 to 1...most men are 1 to 1.......Why not ban those men or create new division for them?

All of this is pure white knight bullshit.
It's not a completely unreasonable point you are making. I mean, even though we can't compare T(testosterone)/E(epitestosterone) as it doesn't really translate necessarily to total amount of testosterone in ng/dl, it's still pretty crazy that there is a ratio of up to 6:1 allowed (which apparently covers 99% of natural males). They don't test the absolute amount of testosterone though.

Clue is in the surname. I'm into my track and field and cant help but laugh when I see her* running with the pack of other women. Big, wide sturdy frame

I dont understand the situation. From what i read, she is a woman beating the hell out of other women in running events. Her dramatic increase in performance raised questions of her gender or cheating. The appropriate authorities did testing and approved her for competition.
Whats the controversy?

Last edited:
LMFAO so you have nothing.

I clearly said natural testatorone levels...of course you could be banned if doping.
We're talking about natural testosterone levels-- it's subsumed. The fact that you don't understand this is why I'm mocking you.

The solution is to just not have women sports. I suggest we start by getting rid of WMMA.

What do you mean by "born a woman?" Born with a vagina? Born without testes? Born with an XX karyotype?

I'm guessing she has complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, a 46XY karyotype, and a pair of cryptorchid testes. By your definition, would that make her "born a woman" or "born a man"?

We just need to separate by hormone levels and muscle and frame then if having testicles or a vag doesn't work.

Show me the man with a t:ept ratio above 6:1 that didn't trigger a doping violation and I will.

You don't understand how this stuff works, clearly.
T:E ratio has nothing to do with how much test is naturally produced. It's a ratio comparing testosterone levels to epitestosterone levels, yet you're saying someone doesn't understand how this stuff works.

T:E ratio has nothing to do with how much test is naturally produced. It's a ratio comparing testosterone levels to epitestosterone levels, yet you're saying someone doesn't understand how this stuff works.
Why do you think they decided on those ratios?

Shes a chick with high testosterone.

Until I see cold hard evidence that she was born with balls/penis...not rumors....then she is like any other women.

The problem here, is that white knights cant accept women getting destroyed by a high test women.

Yet when it comes to male sports...where some males have way more testosterone than other men....I mean huge amounts....Its ok....we dont need a new division for those low test men..they dont need protection.

But when it comes to women with high test...omg lets protect all the weak women...GTFO with this white knight bullshit.

This is pure discrimination because of white knightness!
A woman with high testosterone is the same as a juicing woman

Plus I bet she has a clit you can thumb wrestle

Why do you think they decided on those ratios?
Because the average male has a ratio of 1:1 and statistically if you want a confidence interval of 95% (2 standard deviations) you'll have a 4:1 ratio, at 3 standard deviations you'll have a confidence interval of 99% at 6:1. Those however say nothing about what the testosterone levels are of the males that have these ratios. Which means .5% of the population would have levels higher than 6:1.

If someone is using exogenous testosterone they could have a ratio of 15:1 and still have testosterone levels lower than a natural person with a 1:1 ratio.

T:E can absolutely tell you whether an elevation in testosterone levels is naturally produced. The ratio is used in PED monitoring specifically for this reason, because it can differentiate between exogenous vs. endogenous T sources. If you are naturally making a ton of T, its because you are naturally making a ton of E: the ratio is maintained. But, exogenous T doesn't effect blood levels of E. T spikes after an injection, but E stays the same, and so the ratio will rise.

T:E can absolutely tell you whether an elevation in testosterone levels is naturally produced. The ratio is used in PED monitoring specifically for this reason, because it can differentiate between exogenous vs. endogenous T sources. If you are naturally making a ton of T, its because you are naturally making a ton of E: the ratio is maintained. But, exogenous T doesn't effect blood levels of E. T spikes after an injection, but E stays the same, and so the ratio will rise.
@Kalitaur, you plundered my fun!! Don't you know I live for this shit?

F3M1XoE.jpg

So you just agreed that T:E has nothing to do with how much test is NATURALLY produced by saying that T:E is for detecting elevated usage of testosterone when exogenous testosterone is used.

Furthermore when exogenous test is used the test levels rises but the epitest level lowers, it doesn't stay the same.

Is Nike’s new campaign just to troll Trump Lickspittles?
I figured that would be a bad business decision but Nike is up huge numbers.
Just like Stephen Colbert proved shitting on Trump is best for business.

So you just agreed that T:E has nothing to do with how much test is NATURALLY produced by saying that T:E is for detecting elevated usage of testosterone when exogenous testosterone is used.

Furthermore when exogenous test is used the test levels rises but the epitest level lowers, it doesn't stay the same.
3c6k1m6a6k5fojeieduymyshb.305x239x50.gif

You're missing the bigger picture. It's a soft cap. Think of a rubber-band.

3c6k1m6a6k5fojeieduymyshb.305x239x50.gif

You're missing the bigger picture. It's a soft cap. Think of a rubber-band.
I know why it's used, and that's not what the point was. The discussion was on testosterone levels and how men can have drastically different natural levels and still be allowed to compete against each other.

Then you for some inexplicable reason brought up a 6:1 T:E ratio and asked for anyone competing with a ratio higher than that as if that somehow disproved what @GOATER said about men being able to compete against other men that had much higher natural test levels.

For example

Person A has a T:E ratio of 2:1

Person B has a T:E ratio of 3:1

Person C has a T:E ratio of 1:1

Which person has the highest testosterone levels?

Back