THE NEW MUTANTS Movie (First Critic Review; In Theaters Aug. 28)

If you have seen THE NEW MUTANTS, how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Good

• 5 - Average/Meh/Mediocre

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 1 - Abysmal

• Total voters
I'm very much looking forward to this never read the comics tho it sounds like something i would enjoy

I'm very much looking forward to this never read the comics tho it sounds like something i would enjoy
The Demon Bear Saga only $3 on Amazon for Kindle/Comixology if you want a preview

Sounds like they are going the rout of Legion with the story/plot lines. Hopefully it's just as good. Haunted house with hormonal teenagers sounds like a day in the adolescent life of David Haller.

Brenda-Song-in-Bikini--01.jpg

I like Brenda Song for now. She's 28 so she may be too old for the role.

Oh and.. "HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!"
Would eat her dark meat herrrr ass

I'm not Asian, but I've noticed them getting getting the short end of the casting stick, especially for parts where an Asian would be the best choice.

The Ancient One
Mandarin
The entire cast of Kubo
The mandarin was "white" because an asian villain would have been racist.

The mandarin was "white" because an asian villain would have been racist.

I thought that they went with the Middle Eastern look with the Mandarin. I would've loved it if he were Asian though and then became the leader of the Ten Rings. That would've shown how much more of a bad@$$ he is.

This is looking really promising, hopefully they can pull it off.

I thought that they went with the Middle Eastern look with the Mandarin. I would've loved it if he were Asian though and then became the leader of the Ten Rings. That would've shown how much more of a bad@$$ he is.
We both agree. They genuinely dropped the ball

Update: October 13, 2017

First Official Trailer for X-Men Spinoff THE NEW MUTANTS

Five young mutants, just discovering their abilities while held in a secret facility against their will, fight to escape their past sins and save themselves. Directed by Josh Boone (The Fault in Our Stars), the film stars Maisie Williams, Anya Taylor-Joy, Charlie Heaton, Henry Zaga, Blu Hunt and Alice Braga. The New Mutants opens April 13, 2018.

This will be merged with the official thread after a while.

I saw this in a different setting, but I'm still intrigued.

Very different from the standard X-Men films, it's more psychological horror than action/adventure. I like it so far.

Update: October 13, 2017

First Official Trailer for X-Men Spinoff THE NEW MUTANTS

This will be merged with the official thread after a while.

I know this is a little premature, but:

Fuck yeah I'll watch the fuck out of that.

Nice to see a break from the norm.

Very different from the standard X-Men films, it's more psychological horror than action/adventure. I like it so far.
I was picturing more of a Cabin Fever setting, but a big old house in the mountains, during a snow storm.

this looks fucking great love how different this feels

Can't wait to see how the Demon Bear looks like. Hope they don't show it at all in any future trailers.

DeamonBear.png

Can't wait to see how the Demon Bear looks like. Hope they don't show it at all in any future trailers.

DeamonBear.png
they better not show it that is the one thing i hate about trailers they show some of the good stuff and sometimes show off the some of the end in the trailers. this will probably only trailer i watch on this movie

Hint at the demon bear, nothing more. Don't go all T2 and give away the whole movie in the trailer.

Back