New Michael Cohen ABC Interview: Thinks He'll Be Remembered As a Uniter

Citizens United. Internet. Media clickbaint.
We've been cracking for a while, it's just a natural course of history. Ups and downs.

I think it is accurate that we have been cracking for a while. But this is the point where the cracks have been catalyzed and have come to the surface. The president is not helping in any way either instead he is making much of it far worse. His main superpower is his ability to poison social waters and divide people and bring out the most petty parts of people. He does this by being that base himself. I worry for our country and democracy.

There are so many serious problems-- too many.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope some libs give him the key to a city soon, anyone that turns on Trump becomes a hero and has great integrity

I hope some libs give him the key to a city soon, anyone that turns on Trump becomes a hero and has great integrity

Ive seen first hand the car Cohen drives. An when you factor in the fines associated in his guilty plea and way he handled himself in this interview. Only a political hack will elevate Cohen to such a stature to advance their own self interests.

?

Please explain the relevance of this statement.

Only weak douchebags drive a G-wagon 63.
Nah, it has no relevance, but it's a goofy ass car. I love pull up next to them in my heavy duty Ram 2500 and dwarf them cause they think they're hot shit. Nah, you're still a small Nazi car, beeeesh.

Full disclosure: I have had a couple of three beers, so my posting may seem irrational at times.

Last edited:
Only weak douchebags drive a G-wagon 63.
Nah, it has no relevance, but it's a goofy ass car. I love pull up next to them in my heavy duty Ram 2500 and dwarf them cause they think they're hot shit. Nah, you're still a small Nazi car, beeeesh.

I had to google this to know what you were talking about. I'm not a car guy. But a NYC Jew driving a Mercedes does not shock me.

I had to google this to know what you were talking about. I'm not a car guy. But a NYC Jew driving a Mercedes does not shock me.

I am reasonably a "car guy", but more of trucks. G-wagon is a grocery getter for the wannabe-to-be-preceived-wealthy. Very little cargo room, pretty tight inside and until 2019 damn thing had just 1 cupholder in a form of a little basketball hoop. Literally most Jewish peeps that I know and met don't care that they're German cars. They're all about perception of "success" and "luxury car". But he lives in NY, afterall, so that obviously explains it.

Last edited:
Lol @ you incels attacking him. Wasn't so long ago he was a hero of yours.

I agree with you totally. I feel bad for him but that does not effect in any way that I want justice done. These white collar criminals need to do hard fucking time for their crimes- especially when we are putting young black men in prison for shoplifting!!

After saying all that comes my post I made and the human warmth I feel for the guy and a real hope that he can become a better person.

• Exactly. I like how no one compares these white collar crimes to crimes of minorities who do the same thing. Minorities get yrs for robbery of a few thousand dollars. These white collar guys steal millions and get little time in the pen. Pathetic.

Its an SLS AMG Black.

That's a G-wagon, brah. But I don't doubt he owns another German sports car.
michaelcohen.jpeg

4D22C32900000578-5831117-image-a-13_1528733245757.jpg

Your information is based off google searches.

A famous saying exists among the wealthy. Where do you summer?

What other information would you have? Brah, I posted you pics of guy in the G-wagon on two different occasions. He can own that and another sports mercedes.

Last edited:
I think we got numales duking it out with incels. <45>
I need a legend for this chart.I have no idea what most mean.
chad-stacy-pre-wall-roastie-chadlite-post-wall-roastie-betabux-incels-numales-32593279.png
You're an incel so you're pretty low on that hierarchy lol. Don't know what those mean either but either way your dumbass is at the bottom

I met him twice this year. Once in private through work and another time in public through work.

Well, if you see rat bastard before he's sent away to jail, tell him to not spend his commissary on sneakers in the first month. He's not going to be well liked, and other inmates will more than likely jack his stuff. Also, to invest into a lock.

You're an incel so you're pretty low on that hierarchy lol. Don't know what those mean either but either way your dumbass is at the bottom

Last time I was incel was in 2012 for a couple of months while awaiting judge's decision. <45><45>
If I'm an incel, I need to cancel some dates ASAP

My excuse will be:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
What the hell does being black have to do with it? Is it only an injustice when black people are locked up for shoplifting?

I did not say that. I made a point that was easily understood by the person I was addressing. There is nothing to see here.

Back