New Mexico school shooter was radicalized on white supremacist pro-Trump websites

Mass shootings multiple deaths. School shootings. Death and mayhem.

Whatever gets you off dude

And we'll add mass shootings to the loooooooooooong list of things you don't understand. It might be easier to make a list of things you actually understand.

And we'll add mass shootings to the loooooooooooong list of things you don't understand. It might be easier to make a list of things you actually understand.

I understand you really get off on killings. It's all you post basically. I'll agree I don't understand mass shootings at quite the level you do.

Maybe you can become an FBI profiler or something.

You really like trying to degrade people with your pseudo-intellectualism.

Which is kind of understandable with your whole holier than thou bullshit.

You think a website caused this? You're really good at being stupid.

I understand you really get off on killings. It's all you post basically.

lol sees me post one thread with someone getting murdered. Quickly concludes that all I post is murder threads. Thinking about the opinions you've posted in the past, I now understand that this is the same approach you take towards factual information.

I now understand your unique ability to not only fail to know things, but to somehow consistently post the polar opposite of what is actually real and truthful.

You have a super power, my friend. Not a good one, but your mama was right when she said you were special.

I'll agree I don't understand mass shootings at quite the level you do.

If you start conceding all the things you don't understand your fingers will fall off from all the typing. Just continue your indignant clueless shtick. Aside from all the sad masturbation, it's much less detrimental to your hands.

Maybe you can become an FBI profiler or something.

I'm quite good at spotting fucking idiots, but it's very easy because they post stupid things at me constantly. I would be an excellent profiler if they needed to catch a stupid killer and we could somehow lure him onto Sherdog.

You really like trying to degrade people with your pseudo-intellectualism.

How would you like me to respond when people type stupid things to me?

Which is kind of understandable with your whole holier than thou bullshit.

I honestly don't know how to respond to your stupider-than-thou bullshit. Is there a better way? Wait, why am I asking you? I may as well ask the cat.

You think a website caused this? You're really good at being stupid.

I never once said a website caused this. You're really good at being stupid.

lol sees me post one thread with someone getting murdered. Quickly concludes that all I post is murder threads. Thinking about the opinions you've posted in the past, I now understand that this is the same approach you take towards factual information.

I now understand your unique ability to not only fail to know things, but to somehow consistently post the polar opposite of what is actually real and truthful.

You have a super power, my friend. Not a good one, but your mama was right when she said you were special.

If you start conceding all the things you don't understand your fingers will fall off from all the typing. Just continue your indignant clueless shtick. Aside from all the sad masturbation, it's much less detrimental to your hands.

I'm quite good at spotting fucking idiots, but it's very easy because they post stupid things at me constantly. I would be an excellent profiler if they needed to catch a stupid killer and we could somehow lure him onto Sherdog.

Sorry. Didn't read it. You are kinda just going in circles now.

I might check out your next Shooting/Murder thread though.

Sorry. Didn't read it. You are kinda just going in circles now.

I might check out your next Shooting/Murder thread though.

I get a feeling you dedicate your entire life to being on the lookout for things that don't exist in the quantities you think they do. Any thoughts on the persecution of straight white males?

How would you like me to respond when people type stupid things to me?

I honestly don't know how to respond to your stupider-than-thou bullshit. Is there a better way? Wait, why am I asking you? I may as well ask the cat.

I never once said a website caused this. You're really good at being stupid.

At least try to back up your bullshit and not try to hide behind 'i never said that'
I'd at least respect you for that.

But you go all whiny/cry about white nationalists hurting your feelings.

At least try to back up your bullshit and not try to hide behind 'i never said that'
I'd at least respect you for that.

But you go all whiny/cry about white nationalists hurting your feelings.

I never once said a website caused this shooting. Please go back and quote it if it exists anywhere outside of your mind.

You're actually doing this thing called "making shit up because your brain doesn't work". I've noticed it in all your posts, but have been too polite to say anything.

I get a feeling you dedicate your entire life to being on the lookout for things that don't exist in the quantities you think they do. Any thoughts on the persecution of straight white males?
Not something I worry about. Seems stupid

I've lost track of the stupid things you worry about.

Actually I don't worry too much. I don't start threads about school shootings and masturbation.

I'm sure your family worries about you though as you dwell in the basement browsing school shootings and Nazi shit.

I hope they don't ever say The signs were there

I read most of it, just sounds like one very angry person. It's sad they brushed it off, look what happened.

Actually I don't worry too much. I don't start threads about school shootings and masturbation.

I'm sure your family worries about you though as you dwell in the basement browsing school shootings and Nazi shit.

I hope they don't ever say The signs were there

I want to keep making fun of you because I think you're a moron and you have clearly never paid attention to how many threads I start about murder (but are making up facts because it feels right to you, which I've seen in your posts before), but pointing out the stupidity in your postings is getting boring for me and it's certainly boring for anyone reading this thread.

So, here are some entertaining pics of people who are smarter than you:

24909536_1742399702486044_8381846215720059304_n.jpg

25152175_1214812631955507_5497292124436193639_n.jpg

Mass shootings multiple deaths. School shootings. Death and mayhem.

Whatever gets you off dude

He's posting news stories that involve violence and pointing out the issues leading to the violence.
This is the war room where we discuss tough subjects. If you can't handle it, piss off snowflake.
You tried this deflection in another thread.

I never once said a website caused this shooting. Please go back and quote it if it exists anywhere outside of your mind.

You're actually doing this thing called "making shit up because your brain doesn't work". I've noticed it in all your posts, but have been too polite to say anything.

How about that thread title?

He's posting news stories that involve violence and pointing out the issues leading to the violence.
This is the war room where we discuss tough subjects. If you can't handle it, piss off snowflake.
You tried this deflection in another thread.

Lol.

I want to keep making fun of you because I think you're a moron and you have clearly never paid attention to how many threads I start about murder (but are making up facts because it feels right to you, which I've seen in your posts before), but pointing out the stupidity in your postings is getting boring for me and it's certainly boring for anyone reading this thread.

So, here are some entertaining pics of people who are smarter than you:

24909536_1742399702486044_8381846215720059304_n.jpg

25152175_1214812631955507_5497292124436193639_n.jpg

There he is. The pseudo-intellectual who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room.

Just trashes people that don't agree with him without any actual thoughts.

Back