New McG ad released!

For the boatload of money they're probably paying him, they could atleast have a soundguy fix that shitty echo.

giphy.gif

Is there really a market for people who don't want to go buy toothpaste?

Don't you have to go get other shit anyways?

Or not even "like crazy", just really well. Why would he say no to 20 seconds of work when he's definitely getting paid at least tens of thousands?
I dont see him doing this for less than 6 figures but I could be wrong.
And in a way, 6 figures for a twenty second video is crazy.

not a good idea to break gimmick on fight week.

I dont see him doing this for less than 6 figures but I could be wrong.
And in a way, 6 figures for a twenty second video is crazy.
Under no circumstances does the delivery toothpaste company have 6 figures to throw away on having a fighter give a 20 second ad on a webcam. They apparently can't even afford a lighting or sound guy.

Wow, the Irish have discovered "too-paste". Could the English be next?

What kind of numpty would get their toothpaste delivered?
The same type of numpties that so all their shopping on line and stopped going to blockbuster for Netflix?

People are lazy AF now. Only time they go in public is to beat KKK and Nazi's (aka people that wear red hats and/or carry American Flags).

The same type of numpties that so all their shopping on line and stopped going to blockbuster for Netflix?

People are lazy AF now. Only time they go in public is to beat KKK and Nazi's (aka people that wear red hats and/or carry American Flags).

There's a difference between ordering your groceries online, and using a home delivery toopaste company for toopaste. Do the people you are referring to use a home delivery toilet roll service, and a home delivery chicken service, and a home delivery bin bag service to go with their home delivery toopaste service?

Gay and pathetic, what a prostitute.
The advantage of making so much money means you DON'T have to do absurd shit like this.

Lol, he actually seems to be having fun with it. If you're going to do some corny advertising like that, then you may as well enjoy it.

Back