New Masvidal interview. Admits to head hunting vs Wonderboy

Mr WorldWide

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Love me some Gamebred. Understands he has a few good years of his prime left and is taking next few months to sharpen up his skills for possibly his last run at the title. He hasn't taken much damage in his career. He's taken big shots but hasn't taken beatings. I believe he can get back in the picture.

Masvidal. A great fighter who always seems to fall short at the least opportune times.

Lol, he said seeing the boomerang involved was his introduction to Australian street fighting. That cracked me up. I would love to see Mas v Bisping.

rather see him at 155. looks small at 170
tougher than shoe leather tho

Jorge Masvidal. One of the most overrated fighters in Sherdog history.

LOL

Jorge Masvidal. One of the most overrated fighters in Sherdog history.

LOL

Come on bro.. we share the same feelings about the UFC WW division but he's not overrated.. Dude never really gets blown out of the water, even in his losses it's always a close fight. Masvidal is his own worst enemy inside the cage sometimes, was sad not to see him even attempt to use his jab against WB.

First time I heard him basically admitting he lost the fight and was not robbed. Which only tells you how good Wonderboy standing, because Masvidal is an animal.

I think Masvidal is a gatekeeper in the makings right now.

Will always stay at top 10, but doesn't quite make champion material.

"If there's a fight and someone's pickin' it with me [...] Fuck it, I might have to do a free one here and there..."

LOL Masvidal

Masvidal is the man, always gives great interviews.

Lmao at trying to bring the price for the climbing down from 300 to 50

doesn't matter what he did or didn't do, he'll never have anything for thompson because thompson is just better

He now has his last title run left probably. Hope he does well and gets the shot eventually.

Masvidal. A great fighter who always seems to fall short at the least opportune times.

Masvidal, dude has potential, but every time he fights and he doesn't pull the FUCKING TRIGGER I'm just like.
tenor.gif

Fuck it he should fight Bisping for his retirement fight in march

Back