New Machida pics, looking cut for MW.

I met him in person and didn't care for his attitude. I respect everything he has done in the sport but I don't like him as a person.

ya ya whatever, you probably already didn't like him just for the simple fact that he put your heroes in a body bag

He had an air of superiority about him. He talked like he was Gods gift to the world, and most importantly...

25krk87.jpg

Shogun did that? Really? Seems so far removed from his public persona.

Solid muscle, fab abs, looks thick as fuck - guess he was fighting a weight class above all along.

I'd love Machida if he beats Kennedy up so bad he cant give his post fight speech

looks great at MW. hoping for a nice win for machida

Solid muscle, fab abs, looks thick as fuck - guess he was fighting a weight class above all along.

It's pretty obvious that he was. Makes his achievement's that much more remarkable, similar to Frankie's at 155.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on his continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what he's got, man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight Lyoto can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Post of the year man I can't stop giggling.

ya ya whatever, you probably already didn't like him just for the simple fact that he put your heroes in a body bag

Actually I was very excited to meet him. Then he wouldn't even make eye contact when he talked to me and blew off my friend completely who wanted a photo with him. Afterwards I gained even more respect for Don Frye who basically just sat and bullshitted with me for 5 minutes, gave me a free signed picture and is probably the most down to earth fighter I've ever met. Tito was also cool. JDS looks smaller in person than I expected, Bisping is a smoker, Cairo Peresyan (spelling?) used to be a habitual smoker and gambler also.

Actually I was very excited to meet him. Then he wouldn't even make eye contact when he talked to me and blew off my friend completely who wanted a photo with him. Afterwards I gained even more respect for Don Frye who basically just sat and bullshitted with me for 5 minutes, gave me a free signed picture and is probably the most down to earth fighter I've ever met. Tito was also cool. JDS looks smaller in person than I expected, Bisping is a smoker, Cairo Peresyan (spelling?) used to be a habitual smoker and gambler also.

yah i heard that about shogun, he doesnt talk much to people that meet him. maybe he just isn't social

He's never been one of those guys who gets fat between fights. This will probably be one of the first times he's had to cut more than a few pounds so I hope he handles it ok.

FINALLY! Machida belongs at MW and the man will make WAVES in the division.

Back